Hey guys. There are so many kinds of Fender Strats out there. There’s the Standard Strat, American Standard Strat, American Vintage Strat, American Deluxe Strat, and Deluxe Strat. I’m sure there are others.

So how could I physically tell the difference between all those different models?

If see a guitarist playing a Fender Strat on stage or in a music video, how can I determine exactly what model it is? What features should I pick out in order to distinguish one Strat model from another? What features are dead giveaways? What aspects on the body and headstock should I look for?

I’ve studied the Fender Stratocaster website, but those Strat models all look the same to me.

Can any of you guys help?
In terms of US vs. Mexico, it will say on the headstock where it is made. In terms of standard vs. vintage vs. deluxe, I really have no idea.
Mexican Strat: Says Fender, and the serial is right under it, says Stratocaster to the right of that, says made in Mexico under it

American Standard: Says Fender and Stratocaster to the right of that

American Deluxe: Same as Standard, except has pearloid fret inlays (the dots on the fretboard)