I need a joke relating to music that is classroom appropiate for my speech class. Also, most of the people don't play an instrument, so something a non-musician would get...and i've already tried the search bar.

Anybody know one?
google it. theres tons out there.

how bout this one?

A man goes to a pacific island for vacation. As the boat nears, he notices the constant sound of drumming. As he gets off the boat, he asks a native how long the drumming will go on. The native casts about nervously and says "very bad when drumming stops."
Later that day, the drumming is still going and it is really starting to get to him. So, he asks another native when the drumming will stop. The native looks as if he's just been spooked. "Very bad when drumming stops," he says, and hurries off.

After a couple of days with little sleep, the man had had enough. He grabbed the first native he saw, slammed him up against a tree, and shouted, "What happens when the drumming stops?!"

The native replied, "Bass solo."
a musician walked into a bar, killed and raped everyone, set the place on fire and then killed himself. itll be a hit
Call me Jack
Quote by StageLife30

how bout this one?

A man goes to a pacific island for vacation. As the boat nears, he notices the constant sound of drumming. As he gets off the boat, he asks a native how long the drumming will go on. The native casts about nervously and says "very bad when drumming stops."
Later that day, the drumming is still going and it is really starting to get to him. So, he asks another native when the drumming will stop. The native looks as if he's just been spooked. "Very bad when drumming stops," he says, and hurries off.

After a couple of days with little sleep, the man had had enough. He grabbed the first native he saw, slammed him up against a tree, and shouted, "What happens when the drumming stops?!"

hahaha, you get ten cool points for making me laugh
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
what do you do with a kid who cant play a wind instrument?
give him 2 sticks and call him a drummer.

what do you do with that kid if he has no rythem?
take a stick away and call him the conductor.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by RuledBySecrecy
What do you call it when a piano falls down a mine shaft?

A flat miner.

What do you call it when a piano falls onto a military base?

A flat major
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by bludwolfrocks
a musical joke

limp bizkit...

BAM
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by StageLife30

how bout this one?

OUCH, but awesome at the same time.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by IndianRockStar
One more.

A pop musician plays 3 chords for 1000 people.
A jazz musician plays 1000 chords for 3 people.

sad but oh so true.
Quote by /stab
Three musicians and a drummer walk into a bar...

Ah, that's a wee bit harsh.

Made me laugh though Along with the bass solo thing. That one was good.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.