Fender Strat. The Wammy bar, mainly is whats causing my Untuning. Im using Blue Steel Medium strings, when I tighten one, the wammy bar tightens up, and it loosens the other stings, untuneing them, How do I stop this?
Defentially too thick for a fender I can say that much. I bought highest gauges for my Ibanez, and I love them, also highest for my acoustic. I stick with Blue Steel, Love them. So theres no way to get around this? Without string changes? Can't get by anyhow?
locking tuners +/or graphite/roller nut
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Nah, you'll have to go the expensive way and buy some locking tuners (I think gotoh and grover make some which you can order from www.stewmac.com) or go the cheap way and just buy a set of 9's instead.
Damn. I was hoping for a quick fix tonight, temporary even. Alright, thanks guys. :]
Well for a temporary fix (until you buy tuners or something) you can just block the bridge with a piece of plastic or wood or something that fits between the bridge block and the body (in the tremolo cavity). That way it won't move the bridge at all (and you won't be able to use it as a tremolo) but it should stay in tune.
Quote by lctdmf
Well for a temporary fix (until you buy tuners or something) you can just block the bridge with a piece of plastic or wood or something that fits between the bridge block and the body (in the tremolo cavity). That way it won't move the bridge at all (and you won't be able to use it as a tremolo) but it should stay in tune.

Oh! Genius! It's on! Thanks, Simple, Can't believe I didn't think about it..

Wait, Yeah I can. I would have never thought about that.
Good Job!