Page 1 of 2
So the other day I was talking to a friend on MSN and I gave her some pointers on playing guitar as she had no idea. I taught her a few open chords and that's it. Anyhow today I get on msn and my friend's friend starts talking to me

BrenaBearHOE;;-- you were so much more; take my hand cause im in love with you; says:
are you telling my friend CayCay how to play guitar?!
MATT crawl into my glass prison says:
i was just teaching her some stuff
BrenaBearHOE;;-- you were so much more; take my hand cause im in love with you; says:
well.
stop
seriously.
im teaching her.
the RIGHT way.

So i just ignore that and reply with a LOL.

Anyway she continues being a complete noob. She kept going on about 'cords' and that she's f'ing better then me.

do you even know what a scale is
or an interval
?
yeah.
just stop
you dont have anything on this
give me a defanition of a scale then
i just started playing.
and IM POSTIVE im better than you

Then I get:

so what can u play then?
like everything

3+ years
no **** ****face.
ive been playing for what.
2 weeks.
and i already know
****ing 27 songs.
hahaha
im ****ing natual.

What a f'ing idiot. That's all I've got to say, theres more but the post probably already looks to confusing.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
HAHAHAHAHA

that was hilarious.

omg... some people.

sorry that was funny. heh. just point and laugh.
ok the kids a knob, yes a knob, not even a noob, but you posting this kinda makes you seem like one too

no offense, just dont try to show off in the pit, even if that wasnt ur intention
I really hope she's kidding.

I hate people who act that way and are actually serious.
maybe BrenaBearHOE is in love with the girl you are trying to teach and he/she wants you to step off and get away from his/her woman.

just a thought.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Umm i'm not trying to show off. How exactly am I showing off in the pit?

I was merely posting just to show how people are seriously idiots.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by nt1440
ok the kids a knob, yes a knob, not even a noob, but you posting this kinda makes you seem like one too

no offense, just dont try to show off in the pit, even if that wasnt ur intention

+1

in addition, a COMPLETE DOORKNOB ASSEMBLY

yea, try to beat that
Woopty-doo. An argument over the internet.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
She obviously has a girl crush on your friend. Just let them be and wait for the threesome.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Woopty-doo. An argument over the internet.

lol i like your style man
Quote by Xplozive
Umm i'm not trying to show off. How exactly am I showing off in the pit?

I was merely posting just to show how people are seriously idiots.

no, srry, if you read my post thoroughly i stated that you come off that way a little, because when people make this type of thread that is what they are usually doing, even if it doesnt apply to u in this specific instance
I'm pretty sure no one here gives a **** about your IM convos. At least I don't.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Doorknob factory.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by nt1440
no, srry, if you read my post thoroughly i stated that you come off that way a little, because when people make this type of thread that is what they are usually doing, even if it doesnt apply to u in this specific instance

Well i'm not trying to come across that way I just cannot believe the ignorance of some people.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
Well i'm not trying to come across that way I just cannot believe the ignorance of some people.

u mean the ignorance of the person in the convo right? not me?

i really hope i dont come off as ignorant in any way

either way

goodnight all
hahahaha can u say bitch
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Well.. you managed to prove that you're 13 or younger I guess. Congrats?
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha......... now that im breathing again i can tell you that this person happens to be the biggest dumb of an ass in this world. The only 27 ****ing songs they know are smoke on the water versions 1 through 27. If you would be so kind as to tell this person to take their guitar and shove it up there anal cavity, id be very much happy. im very sorry u happen to know a person as ignorant as this. please continue to teach.
Quote by nt1440
u mean the ignorance of the person in the convo right? not me?

i really hope i dont come off as ignorant in any way

either way

goodnight all

The person in the convo, that's why i posted this.

How exactly does this prove im 13 seriously. I think it all shows us how stupid people are. And she really has no clue how I play guitar, I'm not great but I don't even know this person seriously. But yea im 17...
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
They're an idiot.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by stringmagician
27 songs

Fucking pro dude

indeed, for 2 weeks that's like amazing!!

but seriously, if you know you're better... what's the point of convincing her you are better than her?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Falcon Punch the bitch.

We have a winner.

Fowl-can Paaaanch! ftw.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by deluxity
indeed, for 2 weeks that's like amazing!!

but seriously, if you know you're better... what's the point of convincing her you are better than her?

That was never the case, just the fact that instantly she thought she was better then me and she was being a complete dick.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
That was never the case, just the fact that instantly she thought she was better then me and she was being a complete dick.

it was just a tought... if you're aware of her lack of skills for guitar... just have fun with it
It's hard to ignore it when someone randomly comes up to you and says "I'm better than you HAHA." Especially when you were HELPING them for a small bit. It's worse than those emos in music shops who crank it up and attempt to play some of the worst renditions of MoP or Raining Blood ever, only more annoying because you can't make the girl stfu.

EDIT: ^^ it's Definition
ok, heres what you do. u tell "brena,deHOE" that ur going to meet her at hotel WITH cabel. that is a must then u sneakily squirt her in the eye/earball (whichever u find more... existant) with flaming blue hotsauce. then she will obviously erupt with the suckiness of guitar and u can say," whoa u lost me there with your 27 songs" then rip out an amazing original from Zenyth (name change legal rights..(damn you televisone' shows))
tell that bitch to get a shorter screen name
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...

but yeah, that is annoying..thats what my friend does. i teach him something on guitar, and then he thinks hes better than me when he gets it right for once. im like "dude, you've been playing for 2 weeks..ive been playing for 2 years. get over yourself. you're no where near knowing what i know."
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by nt1440

^ forgot "pit/" at the end. nigga please.

give us her msn! or get her into UG.

Just do it man!
Page 1 of 2