No i'm not trying to be a bulimic, i'm just feeling sick to my stomache and I reeeeeally just want to puke it up.

Anything besides finger down the throat and a falcon punch to the stomache would be appreciated.
Whats wrong with finger down throat? (this isn't a joke)
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
go into the bathroom and get into the puking position, if ur really sick ur body will just do what it feels naturally soon enough
Castor oil?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
you can use syrup of ipicac or peroxide to induce vomitting
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by hightension01
Barrel Roll

Quote by Spydr
Whats wrong with finger down throat? (this isn't a joke)

It doesn't really work on me, I've got quite a resistant gag reflex from years of gagging on my toothbrush and gagging when I have an over-sized loogey to spit.

I need something that induces it.
Oh yeah, I don't have any Ipecac handy either =(
Look at a nude picture of Renee Zeilwiggeir (sp). Then again, you might want to exercise caution; such a thing COULD kill you....
Quote by imtank
you can use syrup of ipicac or peroxide to induce vomitting

Peroxide as in Hydrogen Peroxide used on cuts?

Is that safe to swallow?
If i know im going to vomit i usually just take a big drink of something or try to eat something as fast as possible. Or just use your toothbrush to poke the back of your throat
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
yea...it has to be 3% hydrogen peroxide...and your gonna wanna dillute it...it will work....but its gonna be SEVERE vomitting...have fun
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by imtank
yea...it has to be 3% hydrogen peroxide...and your gonna wanna dillute it...it will work....but its gonna be SEVERE vomitting...have fun

good god, I don't want to puke THAT much brains....just a little

did you mean 3% as in 3% of the drink is peroxide?