Okay, here's the deal. In my english class, my teacher has assinged us into groups of two to work on character analyisis of the characters in Crime and Punishment. I have been assinged Sonia, but the guy I was forced to work with is a lazy bastard who is not going to do his half of the assignment, which is on Katerina. If he doesn't do his half he gets a zero, but I get a 50, which is not good. So basically, what I'm asking for is any information relating to this question:

In what ways does Katerina Ivanovna exemplify a personality split showing that she is both highly principled, yet capable of compromise? I'm going to try and do his half too, so I don't get a bad grade, but any help would be appreciated.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I'll be honest, It's been at least 3 years since I read it, and I can't remember that well. If you read the book already, why are you having a rough time answering? If you haven't read the book, why are you in the pit instead of on sparksnotes?
I've read it, I'm just trying to do two people's work for it, and I have a lot of other **** to do too.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Crime and punishment, punishment and crime....in the hall!

I'm sorry, that's what I was reminded of.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
BTW, it's not due till wendesday.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,