So, I just got done lifting weights in my basement. It's 2:18 am here (EST).

I noticed I always start cleaning things up late at night.

What weird things do you find yourself doing at late hours?

inb4 fapping
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Last edited by barb3rman at Mar 11, 2008,
I'm working at 1:22 AM. And surfing the interwebs ultra interstate. And reading Noam Chomsky.

...Hmm.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ilikeguitar90
I don't have anything to say in this thread but I love your avatar. The office is awesome.

Complimenting people's office avatars at odd hours? Lol idk but thanks.

Halpert ftmfw
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
The office FTW!!.. while im att it, the british version is better.

I find i cook for people late, usually on weekends if I've been drinking. I'm a very friendly drunk, i like cooking as well. I guess its just one of those things...
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
When I first read the title I thought it said "Doing strangers at strangers houses"...

... I was way off.

I usually don't do anything too strange late at night. If I'm not out drinking I'm sitting at the comp listening to music, or watching a movie, or playing a video game.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I was about to say that you theif

I thought that too.

I was gonna contribute the fact that i can never poop at someone else's house, if i need to poop i usually come up with an excuse and come home.
Quote by dmc_74_usa
When I first read the title I thought it said "Doing strangers at strangers houses"...

... I was way off.

I usually don't do anything too strange late at night. If I'm not out drinking I'm sitting at the comp listening to music, or watching a movie, or playing a video game.

Note to self: CREATE THIS THREAD ONE DAY

Can't really imagine a scenario though
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by loc66sic
oooo jack off jill
DOUBLE POST

Ooooh, it was already deleted by the time you posted, you snail.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

i sumtimes find myself having sexual intercourse with friskay women in the wee hours of the morning. i dont mind.
Quote by Zenith Lead
i sumtimes find myself having sexual intercourse with friskay women in the wee hours of the morning. i dont mind.

I see your imagination gets the better of you in the wee hours of the morning, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Zenith Lead

Is this strange to you?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Ooooh, it was already deleted by the time you posted, you snail.

im a slow reader...
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
I work nights, so I'm always up at night. I have tonight off so I get to stay up all night gaming and chilling to some br00tal death metalz.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by dmc_74_usa

... I was way off.

dont' feel bad, you're not the only one that saw that
usually when i'm up late, i'm working on something.
I just finished writing up a four page essay for my english course about a close friend of mine, some emotional stuff right there.

yesterday up late I found myself reading the dictionary...
call me Shelby

well i cant say this happends all that often, but sometimes when i get super drunk with whomeever, if were up until ~4am, i randomly go outside and run a few miles.

i never remember doing it, but ive had so many friends tell me that Ive done it on different occasions that I believe it lol.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
I have tonight off so I get to stay up all night ... chilling to some br00tal death metalz.

\m/ Hellyeah man Dragonforce rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/