maybe. I've heard ups and downs.

EDIT: Their cover of Mad World both sucks and blows.

New stuff (Wolfbiker) = ups.

Old stuff = downs.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Last edited by emr_steelmech at Mar 11, 2008,
I really enjoy the metal flavor of Wolfbiker. Its the only one I have. Some great chorus melodies and some great guitar work. Some people in here just buy into what there friends second cousin told them, the new stuff is great. I really haven't listened to any of the old stuff, any album recs?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Craigo
Ugly vocalist much?

My friend actually could pass off as his twin haha.

He looks just like him, minus the sleeves.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I really enjoy the metal flavor of Wolfbiker. Its the only one I have. Some great chorus melodies and some great guitar work. Some people in here just buy into what there friends second cousin told them, the new stuff is great. I really haven't listened to any of the old stuff, any album recs?

Look for Burned Alive By Time or At Our Worst (their live album). "No Donnie, These Men Are Nihilist" is the best song on both, IMO.
Quote by Hofmann
"No Donnie, These Men Are Nihilist" is the best song on both, IMO.

Ditto.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
i love thier album "Sincerity Is An Easy Disguise In This Business" that would be my recomendation. new friend request is awesome. i also like brave new reality. great album.
burned alive by time is the only good ET album
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.