I'm looking for.......

A Old DS1 to mod
a NS-2
a Digidelay or a DD-3
a weeping demon or Vox 847A
a fuzz face
and a TU2
I will pay at most 25 for the ds1

I really need a fuzz face and delay though so lemme know what you want for em....no more than 65 bucks for the delay and no more than 50 on the fuzz face. I would much rather trade on the fuzz face or delay though.......Really need a TU-2 badly

Don't need the tube amp I should have a Traynor on the way with in a couple weeks
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Mar 11, 2008,
There's plenty of stuff on eBay, and you need to stop making the same thread twice every day.
i have an ds-1 i dont use anymore...i dont have the box or manuals anymore though...and how much would shipping be?...PM if interested
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
yah I will get a Traynor eventually but I can't wait now.

and like I said last thread

how much you lookin for the DS-1?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
30 plus shippping which shouldnt be more than 5 bucks really...
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
nah I'll go buy it new for 40 with the box and power supply
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
alright man
ok thanks for the offer though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era