I have a Laney GS412v cab and i have no idea how much it is worth. I searched online but i cant seem to find any info on the cab. The only thing i found is that it is packed with HH speakers. It is a GS412V not an GS412A it has a switch on the back togo from mono to stereo.

I am thinking about getting a Marshall Head and trying to figure out if i should keep the laney cab or get a marshall one.

As of right now i am going to keep the cab and get a marshall head.

If anyone has any idea how much the cab is worth please help me out quick cause i live an hour away form a decent music store and im going tomorrow (3/11) afternoon to check out some new amps. thanks in advance!
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/gs-412p/385

i found that A one.. judging by your descripttion, its the same thing but maybe a different series.

seems to be a half decent vintage voiced cab.. buy the marshall head and if you like what you hear with the laney cab, then stick by it. if not, then try a whole bunch of cabs.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Keep the cab and replace the speakers in it later on with some better ones. That will be cheaper than buying a new cab.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112