so I'm sitting here on UG, in another forum, posting away, mind focused on what I'm typing, and every now and then I hear through my computer speakers the damn Nextel phone receiving signals. Now I'm focused on what I'm typing so I block it out at first, then it becomes so repetitive and annoying that I snap back to the real world to throw my phone against a wall, as far away from the speakers as possible. So now my question is this:

Who is the moron who designed the phone to receive signals at just the right frequency to interfere with every speaker I own, including my guitar cab, and can we somehow beat him with a blunt object ? Anyone else have this problem?
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
get over it, its not the end of the world.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
Quote by splinter26
get over it, its not the end of the world.

trust me dude, I've dealt with nextel for years. Its not the end of the world, but it is damn annoying for no reason.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
NO VS THREADS!

*reported*
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Quote by Under_The_Oath
NO VS THREADS!

*reported*

did you even read the thread?
TheBurningFish wrote:

Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO