Yes, I do. I prefer bigger girls because no matter what you do, you're not going to send them flying off the bed.

..I'm speaking hypothetically, no one has been on my bed in ages.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yes, I do. I prefer bigger girls because no matter what you do, you're not going to send them flying off the bed.

..I'm speaking hypothetically, no one has been on my bed in ages.

man that happened to me once, we were doing it on a air matress, and this skinny girl kept sliding off because she was so light.

Jack of Jill, high 5 to you!
Quote by soulflyV
Hell yeah, I love your mother!

Platonically?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by CoreysMonster
man that happened to me once, we were doing it on a air matress, and this skinny girl kept sliding off because she was so light.

Yeah, for real. Plus, they can stab you to death by accident with their boney bones. They don't have the padding to protect you from their spears of death.
Quote by vintage x metal

Yeah, and I'd totally get down with Roseanne given the opportunity. I've had a crush on that woman for AGES and ages.
Quote by vintage x metal

my brother likes bbw's but i prefer curvy women over just plain fat chicks
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Ummm..... no fat chicks dont do it for me

but neither do uber skinny chicks

Well-rounded are the best ^^
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
Quote by fretsonfire74
voluptous. not like those 2 you posted earlier, OR rosanne.

Roseanne is sexy, dude. And she made me laugh, that's a plus.
Quote by vintage x metal

some fat chics can be cute.. maybe not fat but like plump i guess... and wow just... wow to thi pic above the rosane one...
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
only if there over 65
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by TheWildRide
Not really

But does anyone?

Grocery store owners.
<Han> I love Hitler
u mean like that chick Anchal from Americas next to model?

i like chicks like that i call'em think while ppl callem fat and then idk wat ppl call like 300lbs women
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
i propose a "post pics of hot fat chicks" - it will be epic laughs for some and epic faps for others.

....just puttin it out there.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Roseanne is sexy, dude. And she made me laugh, that's a plus.

she made me laugh before my ear drums exploded from the noise. And get msn, i want to talk to you...you sexy hispanic man.
I dont like skinny but prefer a bit ofmeat on them but not too much meat.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
Well, the ones that corey posted pics of are too big for me, but chubby is okay. Not necessarily better than skinny, but good nevertheless.
i would. purely because you might say lift up a random piece of flab and find a chicken, or a piece of steak, or something. so you're having sex AND getting meat. jackpot
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Someone does, evidently. There's a monstrously fat chick I know who's had sex with a hundred people. Granted, they were random people off the internet, the sort of people that go to chat rooms to pick up chicks, but they were able to get it up, so they must have thought she was at least a bit hot.

She doesn't have a great personality either. She'll waddle up to someone's conversation and instead of joining in she'll just stand there laughing at peoples jokes and looking back and forth from the people talking. It's as if she doesn't know how to have a conversation so she just gobbles up other people's.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 11, 2008,
Quote by iimjpii
Was the second picture Yngwie Malmsteen by any chance?

LOL thats gonna go down well!
maybe not. guns? we need bigger guns.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Quote by majonior
u mean like that chick Anchal from Americas next to model?

i like chicks like that i call'em think while ppl callem fat and then idk wat ppl call like 300lbs women

haha
If i could understand your english, those laughing smileys would have some meaning.
Until then.
Hurp De Durp
The worst thing that ever happened to me in my life is when Roseanne got the breast reduction and the liposuction. It sorta turned me off. I'm watching her on the TV right now, and I can't tell you how turned on I am.
Quote by vintage x metal