I've been really irritable, getting annoyed at small things and ready to punch people for it. I've been really close to hitting my bio teacher a few times. I need help to calm down and relax. I haven't been incredibly stressed, but i'm just easily annoyed. Any help?
Hit him.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by soulflyV
Hit him ^.

its a her, and if you ever lay a hand on jack off jill, i shall kill you.
Hit him ^

Or get a cool catchphrase to calm your nerves, like "Take it easy, parcheesi" or "Lose the frown, grumpy clown".
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you

It's the only way!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by fretsonfire74
its a her, and if you ever lay a hand on jack off jill, i shall kill you.

You wouldn't dare. That would disgrace him. He is strong enough to fight his own e-battles, without you lovestruck followers trying to sacrifice yourselves for him.

It doesn't matter anyway, I'm down with the Jillmeister.
Quote by graybass_20x6
Hit him ^

Or get a cool catchphrase to calm your nerves, like "Take it easy, parcheesi" or "Lose the frown, grumpy clown".

you get my for the day. seriously, that was just lame.

Quote by soulflyV
You wouldn't dare. That would disgrace him. He is strong enough to fight his own e-battles, without you lovestruck followers trying to sacrifice yourselves for him.

It doesn't matter anyway, I'm down with the Jillmeister.

hm...i suppose i can let you off. and anyway, we're in love...well...stalker like love.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Mar 11, 2008,
I still think you need to explore the "hit her" option.
Quote by soulflyV
Get laid or smoke weed, which is the pussy's way out. Either suck it up or prepare to fellate a shotgun.

No way, dude. Kurt Cobain smoked weed and got sex from Courtney Love and he's not a.. Oh.. nevermind.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by fretsonfire74
what the hell does that mean?

My, you're just a bottle of anger!

I'd suggest taking up a hobby that lets you vent all that unbridled rage.

How about a spice garden, or making dollhouse furniture?

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by soulflyV
Get laid or smoke weed, which is the pussy's way out. Either suck it up or prepare to fellate a shotgun.

oh that isn't a problem. Regular occurance, except the weed part.
–noun 1. a puff of a marijuana cigarette.
–verb (used with object) 2. to light up or puff (a marijuana cigarette).
–verb (used without object) 3. to puff a marijuana cigarette (often fol. by up).

*woah u guys r quickr than redguard using adrenalin rush 4 posts in the time it took to google toke.
Last edited by Deep*Kick at Mar 11, 2008,
Here. I found you a nice picture to color when you feel fussy.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
yes I get pissed over little things too....like video games...not sure what I can do about it...guess I have an anger management problem
f*ck why does every 1 think i'm retarded? Is it cuz i leik FOB and mudkipz
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by majonior
u can only shoot up ur school ig it isn't in california or my school

because of this teacher, i got sent to the school counsillor for saying (joking) that i was going to go on a columbine high style shooting spree. Lucky i was joking, or that ginger bitch would be first to die.

Quote by majonior

i think its because you're actually retarded.
rape them all
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by fretsonfire74
I've been really irritable, getting annoyed at small things and ready to punch people for it. I've been really close to hitting my bio teacher a few times. I need help to calm down and relax. I haven't been incredibly stressed, but i'm just easily annoyed. Any help?

Don't worry,... it's just your age

Moody teenager
Quote by graybass_20x6
Here. I found you a nice picture to color when you feel fussy.

lmao... ohh my god thats just too much.

and TS you should just masturbate or sumthin, release the stress or you could just quit being a puss.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
i only type retardedly cuz typing is hard W/my Wii

but any way a killer stress reliever is jerking off unless ppl keeping knocking on ur door cuz then its just irritating
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by majonior

It's because you have the spelling ability of a dead cat.

And to the TS. I used to get that, it's usually do to heat with me though. Best thing to do, keep a cold drink nearby, and take a few mouthfuls and deep breaths.
Quote by majonior
i only type retardedly cuz typing is hard W/my Wii

but any way a killer stress reliever is jerking off unless ppl keeping knocking on ur door cuz then its just irritating

so you can't put your wii controller down for 2 seconds to type a small message? Wow, you must be hardcore.
Here's another one, if you're still feeling bad.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by soulflyV
Just wait till you hit menopause.

LOL!!!

Thanks,... I've got a few years yet to go. However, I will welcome the opportune to be a cantankerous old bint who trips up sulky teenagers with her walking stick.
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
LOL!!!

Thanks,... I've got a few years yet to go. However, I will welcome the opportune to be a cantankerous old bint who trips up sulky teenagers with her walking stick.

im getting a walking stick just so i can do that.
Quote by Slinov
you win 100 cool points for posting these

I thank you, sir.

For serial this time, maybe you should look into why you've been getting angry. Surely there's a reason, unless you're always of that temperament. Maybe talk to someone about it, get it out of your system, find a resolution.

If that's not the case, really try to vent it doing something else. Write your emotions out into song. Take a jog. Do a couple pushups. Try to convert rage into something productive.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by darkstar2466

It's the only way!

This must be quite a large pill if it contains 250,000 mg......
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
^^I ate one of them, and is started to **** bricks....
Current rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Vox Valvetronix AD-30
Zoom 505II (sucks donkeyass)
My brothers old Boss DS-2
Yamaha FG700MS (acoustic)

I want a tube now!!