What to do when life comes crashing down on your head? Write about it of course.......enjoy.....c4c...

Losing my job, school's gone down the pan, trying to deal with this the best way that I can. My phone's switched off with calls all on divert, having some real trouble trying to think of the next verse.

Four pieces of work due in by friday this week, head in the sand, I wont even take a peek. My life's about to go inside out, left, right and upside down, these thoughts in my head have been spinning round and round.

These four walls have seen a lot of fun and action, but all these things are the reason I've been driven to distraction. My car's about to fall apart and it needs a set of brakes, please can you forgive me for making these mistakes. I'll try and pick it up where I left off, the mess that is my life I'll fix and realise what I've got. Cause I might have nothing and be stuck on the edge, but I've always got you with me, and the things that you said.

Got work again tonight but need to be home for half ten, my television was playing up all of last night, yet again. Promised girlfriend when I was back I'd give her a call, phone lines aren't working but this doesn't surprise me at all.

School tommorow, shouldn't be up this late, what's the point in sleeping when getting up at 7 makes you irate?. At noon I'm supposed to withdraw some cash for tonight’s fun, press the button, wait a minute "insufficient funds".

These four walls have seen a lot of fun and action, but all these things are the reason I've been driven to distraction. My car's about to fall apart and it needs a set of brakes, please can you forgive me for making these mistakes. I'll try and pick it up where I left off, the mess that is my life I'll fix and realise what I've got. Cause I might have nothing and be stuck on the edge, but I've always got you with me and the things that you said.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Love it. Rolls and rolls but keeps me interested with total connection with reality. I like the way that you don't seem fussed about anything. Smooth.
its good and to the point. personally i enjoy a little more poetic verses and metaphors, but the way its speaking about specific things in life is a nice way to go about it.
When in doubt, sweep it out
Quote by Halfmastmutiny
its good and to the point. personally i enjoy a little more poetic verses and metaphors, but the way its speaking about specific things in life is a nice way to go about it.

Thank you both for your comments, are there any songs you would like me to have a look at?

Dan
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!