Page 1 of 4
Search Bar came up with nothing.

The first one I learned was Smells Like Teen Spirit, which is pretty easy.

What about you!
Quote by DownInAHole.
I stuck my dick in a cactus. True story.

I started off on bass, and the first (and only one) was the one to My Generation-The Who.
Dirty Little Secret-All American Rejects

Cue flame shield!
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
My first was Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Took me forever to get down, but I did eventually :P.
Second was intro solo from Fade to black, and third the intro to One.
purple haze.... i think.....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Bombtrack by RATM. It's not even that much of a solo really, it doesn't go much longer than 10 seconds.
Dave Murray's solo in The Trooper. The first half is deceptively easy and the second part... isn't. :p
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Money by Pink Floyd

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by skralan
My first was Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Took me forever to get down, but I did eventually :P.
Second was intro solo from Fade to black, and third the intro to One.

Godamnit, same songs and same order as me, except I learnt the second and most of the outro solo to Fade to Black.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Come as You Are or Californication... I can't really remember. I probably sucked at both at the time, though.

First one I ever did well enough to show people was Hendrix's Red House. Add delay and fuzz and voila! Rockstar status.
Stairway....

-.-
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I think it was Sanitarium intro solo.
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
It's not really a solo, but the lead part in the middle of Iced Earth's "Dracula".
Official solo though would have to be the first one in "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)".
Pound for pound, I am the most vicious of all.
the search bar
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
The Fade to Black solos.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Paranoid by Black Sabbath , now that solo helped when I first was starting out to play guitar
First few bars of Johnny B. Goode. Double stops FTW!
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Fade to Black

That and various other random bits of Metallica...

Eventually I figured out they are all pretty much the same, so I guess I know the discography.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Holiday-Green Day

Hey, had to start somewhere
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by irontremelo
Paranoid by Black Sabbath , now that solo helped when I first was starting out to play guitar

same here. i still ocassionally still use licks from it here and there
How do you all remember these things???

Mine might have been a Black Sabbath song... maybe Metallica... possibly RHCP... no idea...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

The first bad ass solo i learnt was Machine Head - Halo
Page 1 of 4