Poll: Would you participate / approve?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you participate / approve?
Yes
3 12%
No
11 44%
Kill the royal family!!
6 24%
I'm not from the UK so I'm not bothered
5 20%
Voters: 25.
I just read this 10 minutes ago and they can fuck right off with that rubbish. That implies that everyone in the country should love the Queen, the Royal family, and being "British". I believe (hope) that there's quite a lot of people who don't. It's just another attempt to get everyone to be proud of something which they were born into and as such had no control over, where they're from.

Absolute bollocks...
They'll never do it. Britain shouldn't be a country where US-styloe patriotism is instilled, as most of its history is indissociable from immigraton. Britain has always been a collection of people of different origins. No bad thing, either.
It's all to do with this 'coming of age' thing the government really wants. We have no ceremony to mark it.
Quote by Grundy0
It's all to do with this 'coming of age' thing the government really wants. We have no ceremony to mark it.

blowjob?
lmao the queen means nothing in England any more, it will never be implemented

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Grundy0

Well, other than binge drinking every weekend.
I don't really like the idea.
We don't really serve the Monarchy anymore so it seems a bit null and void to me.
Nationalism. Meh.
Quote by evil_sheep666
load of sh!t it wouldn't affect me, where is the point in it?

Yeah, the Holocaust didn't affect me, why should I care, eh?
Quote by webbtje
Yeah, the Holocaust didn't affect me, why should I care, eh?

Funny you should mention that, some british game developer is currently making a DS game where you play as a jewish child during the holocaust...
Quote by Andreas1

phail

Phail at recognizing sarcasm.

Read the bold part of the post I quoted.
Quote by webbtje
Phail at recognizing sarcasm.

Read the bold part of the post I quoted.

i got it still phail
Jesus that's a load of bull****, I hate the queen (no caps intended) she is just a figure head anyway
Quote by Andreas1
i got it still phail

What part of it phailed... you're just acting like a moron now.

I'm sorry, I find it morally repellent to see someone who will say "Oh, I don't care, it doesn't affect me." If you disagree, then great. Have fun in your insensitive little shell.
K. So we are practically forced to say we love our country, but God fucking forbid we say/do anything that goes against the wants of any other race's religion that lives here?

No thanks. As soon as it's convenient for me, I'm packing up and following my grandparents over to Canada.