hey pit, i need help, here´s the story:
yesterday i tried to make a computer-computer call trough windows live messenger, and couldn´t do it (damn slow internet (not mine hehe)) after it, (i did the audio/video assistent thingie) and my computer audio started having a echo effect to it, and i have no idea on how to make it stop! any help (besides buying new computer/soundcard/mike)?
thanks in advance
Keep On Rockin´

Gear:
Ibanez GRG-270
Roland Cube30X
Zoom G2.1u
Go into the messanger and go where the audio properties are and see if something has been changed. If not, and if your computer has audio panel software, go into the software and see if anything is changed there. If not, unplug your speakers, shut down, plug the speakers back in, and boot up. If that doesn't work, get a techie to look at it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Chances are when it accessed your sound properties, it turned some EAX on. Find your way to the software that came with your soundcard and try to turn the effects off.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
where exactly i can find these preoperties?
i´ve tried the control panel, but can´t find a way to change that
Keep On Rockin´

Gear:
Ibanez GRG-270
Roland Cube30X
Zoom G2.1u