What style do you play? What amp do you have?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
most styles..got a few amps..carvin v3 5150 jcm2000

but i meant in construction and build quality terms
if you already own an esp, you should already know the answer. the eclipse, my man, the eclipse.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by Andreas1
most styles..got a few amps..carvin v3 5150 jcm2000

but i meant in construction and build quality terms

Depends on what you mean by LTD Les Paul. Do you mean the EC-500, the EC-1000, or what?

I'd say the EC-1000 and the Gibson Les Paul Studio are about on par with each other.

Also, +1 to the guy who said the ESP Eclipse.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
Depends on what you mean by LTD Les Paul. Do you mean the EC-500, the EC-1000, or what?

I'd say the EC-1000 and the Gibson Les Paul Studio are about on par with each other.

Also, +1 to the guy who said the ESP Eclipse.

the ltd will adler..i play mostly metal but TBH this feels more like an epiphone quality wise (i just bought it and will return it but need a replacement-i am sellng the les paul studio as well..so maybe tokai ls125?)
Quote by Andreas1
the ltd will adler..i play mostly metal but TBH this feels more like an epiphone quality wise (i just bought it and will return it but need a replacement-i am sellng the les paul studio as well..so maybe tokai ls125?)

The LTD 600 or his new LTD 200?
Be cool.
ESP, mainly for the reason I trust the build. Gibsons quality controls all over the place. The finish would be better to. And I never thought much of my LP Studios pickups, EMGs would have been much nicer.
Quote by Andreas1

That's a shame. You either got a bad lemon, or got the new 200 series. LTD models from 400+ are usually awesome instruments for the price, and I've yet to see one what doesn't more than justify its price tag from build quality alone.

Gibby Studios, on the other hand, are much more of a gamble. You can find an amazing one right next to a half-assed one of the same year and model. I try to stay away from them altogether.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.