I love their song "Roses."
Local bands (suck these nuts)
U.S. bands (suck these nuts)
Worldwide bands (suck these nuts)
All you bands can suck these fuckin' nuts!
Go!
Love 'em
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik an ATLiens are great

all their other stuff..meh. except Stankonia was really good too.
I think my favorite is Elevators. So laid back and chill
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Any of u guys like the song

sorry ms.jackson?
Local bands (suck these nuts)
U.S. bands (suck these nuts)
Worldwide bands (suck these nuts)
All you bands can suck these fuckin' nuts!
Go!
Quote by Broken_Drum
I don't really like Hey Ya! too much. There are much better tracks on The Love Below IMO.

It's actually the only Outkast song I have heard
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by Broken_Drum
In that case get Stankonia.

I will do!

(As soon as I get some money)
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I love Outkast from Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik up to Stankonia. Didn't like Speakerboxxx or The Love Below. I'd have to say that Aquemini is my favourit album though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I LOOOOOVE Outkast. For getting mainstream radio play and whatnot, they are refreshingly creative and unique.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

My favourite is probably Idlewild but all of their stuff is at least listenable, if not good.
Alone in a Godless universe, and out of Shake'n'Vac
ATLiens is my favorite album of all time in any genre, but Aquemini and Stankonia are almost as great. Allow me to break it down....

- Southernplayalistic... has some great songs (Ain't No Thang and Git Up, Git Out come to mind), the overall the album is fairly 'meh'. It's excusable though, as it's Andre And Big Boi's first album. The production is solid throughout. I'm glad to have it in my collection.

- ATLiens is without a doubt Outkast's most solid album. What I like the most about ATLiens is it's consistency: they chose a spacey, chilled-out musical theme and a spacey-yet-real lyrical theme and stuck with it. As a bonus, there's no skits. Key songs are ATLiens, Jazzy Belle, Elevators, Mainstream, and 13th Floor/Growing Old.

- Aquemini is fairly brilliant. Most of my favorite Outkast songs come from this album. Look out for Return of the G, Rosa Parks, Aquemini, Da Art Of Storytelling Pts. 1 and 2, Spottieottie..., and Liberation. The problem with Aquemini lies in the skits. ...**** skits. Also the way the production jumps all round rubs poorly off on me.

- Stankonia is Outkast's last near-perfect album. The theme of this album is the fictional land of Stankonia, which apparently is at the center of the earth. It's funky. It's sexy. It's complex. It's Outkast at their most experimental (the track Stankonia is in 6/4, and André begins singing for example). Some of their best production can be found on this album. Unfortunately, the album suffers from skits and way too many guest appearances. Great tracks include Gasoline Dreams, So Fresh, So Clean, Ms. Jackson, Spaghetti Junction, B.O.B., Red Velvet, Gangsta Sh't, and Slum Beautiful.

Speakerboxxx/The Love Below is overrated by most pop enthusiasts, and underrated by most Outkast fans. I personally think it's great. Speakerboxxx might as well by Stankonia pt. 2. Big Boi's finally shines here, since it's near impossible to shine when you have to rap on the same track as André. The Love Below is very strange. André does his pop / jazz thing. I personally like it, but he's such a brilliant rapper that it's a shame he uses his talents for other types of music. I do like the overall product however.

Idlewild is another great Outkast album, and contains two of their very best songs, Hollywood Divorce and The Train. Quick summary: a lot of quality songs, a few that aren't so quality, André raps more than he did on The Love Below, Big Boi continues to step his game up.

Ten The Hard Way will be amazing. :P
Last edited by b r y a n at Mar 20, 2008,
^I agree 100%
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Stankonia has like 4 good songs.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

^ I think we can all relate =]
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

omg..so many memories! I loved them

I remember outkast when I used to be in a band, our drummer was obsessed with them so they always remind me of that little pansy son of a bitch...oh how I miss him
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|