ok so i have firefox on xp on my laptop on a wireless network at my uni accomodation.

once i open the browser, it goes to my homepage, (google) and will let me do like four or five or six (or up to around 10 average), different loads (navigation to a different page or refresh if you see what i mean) and then it just wont load anything. The tab says "loading..." but its a blank screen and in the bottom left hand corner (above the start button) it just says "Stopped". i havnt stopped anything!

why is it doing this, i have tried re-installing FF, but to no avail.

our network/internet connection is a bit unreliable, but im jut asking here to see if theres a simple solution, like unchecking/checking a preference or something since i really really need the internet to do some work!

thanks in advance!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by Tim_Orme_Esq
ok so i have firefox on xp on my laptop on a wireless network at my uni accomodation.

once i open the browser, it goes to my homepage, (google) and will let me do like four or five or six (or up to around 10 average), different loads (navigation to a different page or refresh if you see what i mean) and then it just wont load anything. The tab says "loading..." but its a blank screen and in the bottom left hand corner (above the start button) it just says "Stopped". i havnt stopped anything!

why is it doing this, i have tried re-installing FF, but to no avail.

our network/internet connection is a bit unreliable, but im jut asking here to see if theres a simple solution, like unchecking/checking a preference or something since i really really need the internet to do some work!

thanks in advance!

Strangely enough its happening to me. Although my network use to work perfectly without fault until about two weeks ago when this started to happen. I re-installed and it stopped but its starting to act up again. Probably a bug

PSN ID: ArranP
I assume you've still got IE. Test it out. If it works, then you've got a firefox problem and if the same thing happens, you've got a connection issue.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke