Do you guys know any guitars with these pickups?

Thanks!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
might I ask why? They're not particularly good.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I've heard some good things about it and wanted to find a guitar with it so I could give it a test run.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i think that guy from avenged sevenfold has them in his sig guitar, other than that i don't think any guitars come with them, but they're really good for metal, not great cleans tho
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I heard they worked well with pop punk due to the high output. Is this true?

If not, any suggestions?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Ok, for one, yes the Schecter Syn Custom comes with CUSTOM INVADERS.
For two, yes it is a muddy tone, but that does not neccesarily make them bad pickups, I use a bridge Invader with a EMG at the neck in my Jackson DK2M and I love the tone I can get with them.
Also Tom DeLonge used them in his guitars, his first custom fender model came with a invader in the bridge.
Quote by forsaknazrael
^Muddy tone, to my ears, DOES make it a bad pickup.
What's the point in playing if you can't really distinguish between the notes? Clarity is essential to good tone.

you sir are COMPLETELY wrong. I put an invader is the bridge of my jackson warrior and I love it. Not muddy at all and the cleans are decent as well. The hate for these humbuckers are just anothe trend on UG. Most people have never even played them.
I can say I don't like the invaders at all, but I like to have a real bright tone. It's pretty dark for my tastes. I can see where people would enjoy it though.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by stevenexp
you sir are COMPLETELY wrong. I put an invader is the bridge of my jackson warrior and I love it. Not muddy at all and the cleans are decent as well. The hate for these humbuckers are just anothe trend on UG. Most people have never even played them.

Just because I have my own opinion doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I prefer to get most of my distortion from my amp. I don't need an un-godly hot pickup.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Just because I have my own opinion doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I prefer to get most of my distortion from my amp. I don't need an un-godly hot pickup.

but dude, it is your opinion so you ARE wrong
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by ScottySanchez
Ok, for one, yes the Schecter Syn Custom comes with CUSTOM INVADERS.
For two, yes it is a muddy tone, but that does not neccesarily make them bad pickups, I use a bridge Invader with a EMG at the neck in my Jackson DK2M and I love the tone I can get with them.
Also Tom DeLonge used them in his guitars, his first custom fender model came with a invader in the bridge.

I mostly wanted to know because I want to get a Blink-like tone, or at least something similar.

And to answer another question, I want to get a Blink-182 or a Cartel-ish guitar tone.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Quote by forsaknazrael
^They're good for metal if you want muddy tone.

The Schecter Synyster Gates signature model, i think.

But they're not good. Not at all.

What are you basing that opinion on?

Personally, I think they are some of the better passive pickups out there.

I personally own a guitar with these in it, and the things sounds incredible. You can't say that pickups make the sound muddy. Try playing with amp settings if you think its muddy. Honestly, I really think people are biased on this forum for no reason at all.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I base it on my personal experience.

I don't see why people are taking it personally. I don't like high output pickups. You can save what you want, but high output passive pickups means the pickup gets darker. The bigger pole pieces, the high output, the ceramic magnet...Those all contribute to a dark tone with some high harshness. And that's exactly what I hear. If you like that, that's fine. I don't. You don't need that high output of a pickup to drive your amp.

They're definitely NOT some of the best passive pickups out there...You need to go and try some better pickups. Hell, Seymour Duncan aren't even some of the best passive pickups out there. They're nice, but not the best.
Quote by forsaknazrael
I base it on my personal experience.

I don't see why people are taking it personally. I don't like high output pickups. You can save what you want, but high output passive pickups means the pickup gets darker. The bigger pole pieces, the high output, the ceramic magnet...Those all contribute to a dark tone with some high harshness. And that's exactly what I hear. If you like that, that's fine. I don't. You don't need that high output of a pickup to drive your amp.

They're definitely NOT some of the best passive pickups out there...You need to go and try some better pickups. Hell, Seymour Duncan aren't even some of the best passive pickups out there. They're nice, but not the best.

I'm not a fan of high-output pickups either, no matter what they're used for.
Quote by forsaknazrael
^Yeah. Picking dynamics ftw.

Brendan.Clace, I do like the fact that you're sporting a Hagstrom, though.

Hagström ftw.
I love them.... Les Paul tone for a fraction of the price... I think I want another one just for cleans and jazzier stuff
Quote by forsaknazrael
You with your fancy o's...

That's the most American thing I've heard, ever (not an insult)

But yeah, Invaders =/= good. Having played a Tom Delonge sig, they're really muddy, too high output for pretty much anything and sound generally bad. They live up to their bad reputation on here.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot

That's the most American thing I've heard, ever (not an insult)

But yeah, Invaders =/= good. Having played a Tom Delonge sig, they're really muddy, too high output for pretty much anything and sound generally bad. They live up to their bad reputation on here.

I whole heartedly disagree.....