Page 1 of 2
middle-easterners to be in the states? AND WHY DO THEY SAY THATeveryone HAS SOMETHING AGAINST THEM?
Because everyone thinks they are terrorists
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Because Americans are stu...wait a minute...
Reported anyone?;]
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
Quote by ernieball1000
middle-easterners to be in the states? AND WHY DO THEY SAY THATeveryone HAS SOMETHING AGAINST THEM?

Because to them is would seem everyone does. I can see why they get loads of abuse.

Its the same as germans, they get **** for stuff that happened.
americans suck
yay for canada
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Dumbo
Because to them is would seem everyone does. I can see why they get loads of abuse.

Its the same as germans, they get **** for stuff that happened.

i know this one german guy, every now and then he gets this urge to take over the world and he always seems to get the japanese kid on his side. i usually leave them alone but the japanese kid usually does something like flick me on the ears when i fall asleep in class. then i have to kick both of their asses with my british cousin
Quote by ChaoticVengence
americans suck
yay for canada

i think the only thing good thats come out of canada is trailer park boys

by the way thanks for nickelback
Quote by deathbat831
i know this one german guy, every now and then he gets this urge to take over the world and he always seems to get the japanese kid on his side. i usually leave them alone but the japanese kid usually does something like flick me on the ears when i fall asleep in class. then i have to kick both of their asses with my british cousin

You forgot about Mario and Ivan.
Quote by Oli_88
You forgot about Mario and Ivan.

mario is a bitch. he just follows hans around basically just repeating everything he says. and ivan used to be a fag but then he eventually came around when hans kicked him in the balls.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
americans suck
yay for canada

+999999999999999998
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
it was probably a little tough right after the attacks on 9/11, but now i dont think its too bad.

i never see or hear about people treating them bad. at least not around here. it might be different in other parts of the country.
Caucasians all catch hell for the persecution of black races perpetrated a handful of generations ago. Germans have yet to live down the whole holocaust thing. Now Muslims and Middle-Easterners are going to suffer like the rest of us.
Quote by denizenz
Caucasians all catch hell for the persecution of black races perpetrated a handful of generations ago. Germans have yet to live down the whole holocaust thing. Now Muslims and Middle-Easterners are going to suffer like the rest of us.

Ive never thought about it like this, but your ryt.

+1
typical, dumb, stereotypical, racist, ignorant americans. I know tons of racists and i cant stand most of them. Their a bunch of uneducated idiots. I'd love to make a racism rant but i have lunch to eat.
It's the fault of the media an the government. Bush's constant use of scare tactics makes them think everyone wearing a turban is out to kill them. Thankfully, most Arabs don't even wear turbans.

Seriously, though, I've got tons of Arab friends. Great people. Need to lay off the cigs and weed a bit, though.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by denizenz

Yup!

People won't ever live it down.
I think this was last yr in Huston, one of my friends went with his mom to the supermarket and as soon as they entered someone said "the bombs are in aisle five!" Ignorant people... just make life harder for everyone else.
Quote by Dumbo
why do americans give canada so much ****?

Because they've tried invading them a couple of times and haven't ever won.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles

I think that if we really wanted it, we would have it.

Seriously, it's because of all the shitty musical talent that you export to us.

*cough* Celine Dion *cough*
Quote by denizenz
I think that if we really wanted it, we would have it.

Dream on, dream on
You couldn't ever take over Canada. Learn from your history, you can't win wars on your own and I really don't think you'd have many allies if you tried.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles

Only failed once. During the revolution we conquered all the way up to Quebec city, before we turned around and headed by to the motherland.

Seriously, if you guys think you have the manpower or war material to take the US Army, you're deluded.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
Quote by Mongoose87
Only failed once. During the revolution we conquered all the way up to Quebec city, before we turned around and headed by to the motherland.

Seriously, if you guys think you have the manpower or war material to take the US Army, you're deluded.

They would likely have the entire world against us at this point. If we wanted it the best shot we had would have been in 1812.

Also, we're spread a little thin at the moment
Quote by ChaoticVengence
americans suck
yay for canada

You hurt my feelings, man.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by denizenz
They would likely have the entire world against us at this point. If we wanted it the best shot we had would have been in 1812.

Also, we're spread a little thin at the moment

I think the whole world would dislike it, but they wouldn't be able to get settled on and prepared to help out before everything was said and done. And, by then, we'd have left, our smug point proven.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
Yeah true, its now harder for them and more suspicion at airports etc.

But........in fairness, they do have a history so its human nature to be suspicious and more cautious. Its not really fair for american citizens tho who have a middle eastern background/who look middle eastern.
Quote by clement1
Yeah true, its now harder for them and more suspicion at airports etc.

But........in fairness, they do have a history so its human nature to be suspicious and more cautious. Its not really fair for american citizens tho who have a middle eastern background/who look middle eastern.

Christians have a history of burning other religion's people at the stake. Should we be wary of them?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
well u must find it a bit suspicious wen u see a lady dressed in all black except for her eyes.. walking down a road.
Quote by denizenz

"hey now! we apologised for Celine Dion!"

And middle-easterners are being used as a scapegoat to try and justify the Astronomical costs of the wars abroad.
Quote by Mongoose87
It's the fault of the media an the government. Bush's constant use of scare tactics makes them think everyone wearing a turban is out to kill them. Thankfully, most Arabs don't even wear turbans.

Seriously, though, I've got tons of Arab friends. Great people. Need to lay off the cigs and weed a bit, though.
aye. i concur.
If you think 9/11 made it hard for Middle-Easterners in the US, imagine how hard it made it for innocent Middle-Easterners in Afghanistan and Iraq. Taking extra shit from security at the airport is the least of their worries.
Quote by ernieball1000
AND WHY DO THEY SAY THATeveryone HAS SOMETHING AGAINST THEM?

theyre talking about Americans there..

-born in Texas
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
9/11 was tragic.

...but the greatest crime against humanity, the most insidious terrorist evil on the face of the planet is located in the Oval Office.

Compared to this war for profit in Iraq and Afganistan, 9/11 is a blip on the radar.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

actually 9/11 hasnt made it hard for middle easterners too badly. sure people make jokes about it sometimes, and they say my mum looks like a terrorist (jokingly i assume), but it's not like they chase us in an angry mob or anything. however going to an airport that's a different story
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Page 1 of 2