So I was considering over spring break to rip apart my Jackson King V. I've got how I'm going to do this in my head, but I basically want this:

The actual guitar is here:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/decadence5423/pictures/gear/48125/

I've got how I'm going to get the beveled sides and the stripe in the middle painted, pretty strait forward. I'm at college and I don't have this guitar with me, and I was thinking: what about the string through bridge? I don't even know if these can come off, and I'm not sure I want to paint over them. If they do come off (if its worth that) how? If I go through with this I'll make a new thread with lots of pictures how I'm going about painting it like that. My only concern is the string through bridge. Let me know what you guys think either way.
You mean the ferrules? You can take them off, you just have to poke it out with maybe an allen key or something wider than it that fits in the hole.
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
Quote by dx466
You mean the ferrules? You can take them off, you just have to poke it out with maybe an allen key or something wider than it that fits in the hole.

Yeah, thanks. I had no idea what they were actually called so now I should be able to at least google it if I can't figure it out myselft.