A random song that a friend wanted me and another friend to write for her...so here it is. The other friend is winter_tears by the way

Sitting, staring out
Looking for a clue
Something to tell me your there
Its fun to make you shudder
Its fun to make you freak

Shut Up!
Don’t you dare mock me for what I do!
I’m addicted
Do you hear me? Addicted for life

Here’s another day same old same old
You look at me and I look at you
It sucks you don’t feel the same way I do
So I’ll just stir up our day
Yours and ours
Just with a few simple words

Shut Up!
I’m addicted

Sometimes I just wanna rip you apart
You should never have walked this earth
With love unanswered, and obsession in my heart
You drive me to insanity

Shut Up!
I’m addicted

Shut Up!
I’m addicted
Last edited by deceiveroffools at Mar 12, 2008,
Quote by deceiveroffools
A random song that a friend wanted me and another friend to write for her...so here it is

Rosie!!!! I WROTE THAT SONG !!!!! well... actually we both wrote it! BUT I DESERVE SOME CREDIT HERE!!!!! I'm the one that wrote the chorus and 1 of the verses and came up with the Wicked TUNE!!!!!
But I did give you credit..........

and you can't even remember that tune

and i wrote the verses and if it wasn't for me you'd still be stuck on the first line

well we don't know that............you never know with other alternatives
I'm insulted!
Here’s another day same old same old
You look at me and I look at you
It sucks you don’t feel the same way I do
So I’ll just stir up our day
Yours and ours
Just with a few simple words

I WROTE THAT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
ok ok you wrote that verse but if it wasn't for my incredible inner genius and inspration the song would never have been finished and if you do remeber teh tune.....sing it
inner genius? u gotta be kiddin rite>? well i am singing it but you can't hear me.... gee i wonder y (note the sarcasm)
I am not kidding............we all have an inner genius though sometimes it chooses not to show. And I bet your not singing it right
well wtv i sing will at least be in tune :P Besides i just came up with a new intro... show u in school tomorow
dude that's not nice.......you are implying that I always sing out of tune........i don't........I just can never be bothered to sing in tune......and ok can't wait till tomorrow then
Last edited by deceiveroffools at Mar 12, 2008,
yeah sorry......everyone is welcome to criticise it as much as they like....or praise it if they really want to
Hmm I wasnt that keen on this to be honest, it's not that its got anything particularly wrong with it, its just a little bland and a little ambiguous. Fairly solid rythmn to it but it comes across as a fairly pointless rant, perhap try expanding on what it is you're actually trying to say...

crit for crit? Omega3 and Apathy. Cheers.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by damn-right!
Hmm I wasnt that keen on this to be honest, it's not that its got anything particularly wrong with it, its just a little bland and a little ambiguous. Fairly solid rythmn to it but it comes across as a fairly pointless rant, perhap try expanding on what it is you're actually trying to say...

This song is basically about my friend who likes this guy who doesn't like her back so she spends her time annoying him adn freaking him out for fun(yeah she is very very odd)
Quote by Dark-Link
winter_tears and deceiveroffools.....
both omg..

Facepalm Cat has a crush on you BOTH!

Take that to the pit if you must. Oh wait, I'll warn you there too.
This is not a pipe