hello, im sitting with my guitar right now... and I feel like playing songs but not any that i know already, and I want to ask if yall could throw some suggestions my way... not i am a intermediate guitarist.. so nothing too hard.. Thanks.. for helping me fight boredom
Quite hard to suggest something without knowing your favorite genre?

Ps: you can edit your message if you make mistakes
good point i like classic rock, alternative, some modern rock, metal, and progressive
Try learning AC/DC - Riff Raff
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
one of my favorites to just play would be Ballroom Blitz.

sounds awesome w/ a tube amp overdriven!!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
you probably already know it, but sweet child o mine (with the solo) is a fun song to play (well, that's what I think :P)
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
If you like heavy metal, Iced Earth songs are really fun, with their galloping riffs and such.
I love playing Jack, Dracula, and The Phantom Opera Ghost
the metal i like is based around Iron Maiden and I like Megadeth... im very mainstream when it comes to metal.. but Megadeth is pretty tough from what ive seen and Maiden is just amazing period... i play around on some maiden songs, but not the solos... there a little tough for me right now... o and Riff Raff... good suggestion that is an awesome riff................ ...
I suppose you know a lot of Metallica songs already? They're easier than megadeth but fun to play.
actually i listen to metallica but i really dont go try their music except for "One" not the solo.. i wish i could do that...
Try Holiday by Green Day, but it's maybe too easy for you? Iron Man, Paranoid, or something maybe?
ya black sabbath is awesome but i cant stand green day.. anyways thanks every body
Larn some Dream Theater. The rhythm parts on some of their songs are a bit challenging but boy are they fun.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Try learning AC/DC - Riff Raff

The solo in that makes me cry. It's too hard...

The rest of the song is a blast, though!
In the Oven:

18 Watt!