there's somethin i don't quite get. if you're recording onto a laptop or somethin, and ur runnin through a pedal into the 1/4'' adapter that goes into the USB, is there any way to actually HEAR what you're recording? or do you have to wait till it's done recording and then go back and listen to it? do you know what i mean? i mean i'd prefer to be able to hear exactly how it's sounding through the pedal WHILE it's playing. does the recording program simulate the sound WHILE it's recording?

as you can tell i've never recorded onto a computer i've only used casette players and such. so please don't be too harsh on me. thanx a lot guys!! hopeing to get soem of my own lil doo hickeys up!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
damn that sucks....
anyone know of a program that actually simulates the sound as you play? i mean it's hard to really get into heavier songs and such if you can't really HEAR how you're sounding...
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
You can go into Volume Control and unmute/turn up the microphone in your output settings.
so while it's actually recording it'll PLAY what i'm playing out of the laptop speakers as well? that's my main goal, to hear what i'm recording WHILE i'm recording it.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH