Yeah anybody know what these things are called?
I think you put them on your floyd trem and there like a push pull type thing that lets you drop tune from standard to drop d or whatever without the pain in the ass of taking off the top nut and stuff?
EVH D-tuna
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.