Page 1 of 2
I just found out on www.southparkfiles.com that the first episode of Series 12 is arriving in (currently) 1 day, 9 hours time. It's called Tonsil Trouble.

Cartman is diagnosed with an incurable tonsil disease and when the support he needs falls short, he takes matters into his own hands.....

I think it sounds quite good. Discuss the episode and the forthcoming twelfth series.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Sweet.

Anyone thought that series 11 stopped a bit short? Like usually they have the Christmas special and stuff...
Funny words.
Finally I can laugh at kenny dying again

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by scott0390
that might be to do with the writers strike

No, Matt and Trey aren't part of the Writer's Guild, they're independent to it. Anyway, the eleventh series had fourteen episodes - like the others.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I'm in the UK so I'll have to wait til thursday til I can watch it online, but I can't wait
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
yup, been waiting for this for weeks now.

season 11 was a bit crap but hopefully season 12 will be decent
i just hope its not so heavily political....thats too easy of a target and they've done too many political episodes in the latter half of the series shelf life
Quote by Soggy FrenchFry
i just hope its not so heavily political....thats too easy of a target and they've done too many political episodes in the latter half of the series shelf life

The first episode is called Tonsil Trouble, I don't think it'll be as policital. However, I don't think they can let the elections slip. Whatever, I don't really mind political episodes, I'm just excited for the new ones.
Hell Yeah!
Omg The Killed Kenny?!
imagination land was so ****ing good!
i hope they do a cloverfield spoof, with randy as the main character or something he is great for that sort of thing
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
I'm in the UK so I'll have to wait til thursday til I can watch it online, but I can't wait

I know, they don't air here for months, but there are at least three sites to watch the new episodes.

And to whoever mentioned the politics of South Park, I love the political episodes, I think it almost matures the show, because the politics may be hugely odd, but they're not obviously biased like Family Guy. Thank God they can make one episode a week - they'll have the elections completely covered.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Sounds awesome.

The last season was nothing but EPICsodes, I can't wait to see what they have this time.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Have you all seen the guitar hero one already?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
I can't really tell what's new and what's not as the animation has been at the same level of crapness for so long.

The ones I think are the new ones are a bit hit and miss. Obviously the warcraft episode is the best
lol warcraft one still hasnt been shown in nz yet i think. Good thing theres the internet
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
That was a pretty good episode. Good start to the 12th season.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
it was an ok episode, maybe it was hilarious and ive just lost my sense of humour
Dude.

The first episode was so dark! That was the most twisted South Park episode Ive ever seen! It was bloody brilliant!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
just watched it.

its funny but south park does have a lot more better episodes than this one.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Somehow I knew it was aids in the commercials beforehand with the whole hat and scarf thing.

I was HIV-Positive.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
haha that was awesome. Did anyone notice that leanne cartman´s voice has changed? did they get a new voice actress?
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by Joe-Fish
Somehow I knew it was aids in the commercials beforehand with the whole hat and scarf thing.

I was HIV-Positive.

Was?

Anyway, been looking forward to the new series, I'd love to see a Randy special as he's by far the funniest character
yeah randy is the best character!
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
are you guys sure???
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Good episode, is the aids+cash thing more important than it looks? Like if you give someone enough cash there aids 'dissapears' from the public view?
I finished watching yesterday, damn it was good. Really dark, with some typical South Park stupidity - Eric giving Kyle AIDS - and some awesome social commentary "AIDS is a retro disease, if you want to raise money set up a cancer benefit." That was perfect - and the line in Ethiopia "Hey, starving people, if you want to cure AIDS just inject yourself with all your cash. Go on, find all your cash."
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Page 1 of 2