Page 1 of 2
i want to go see a megadeth concert and my parents arent even sure they would let me go. im 14 and i really want to go. do you think i am old enough? how old were you when you saw your first concert?
I was 15 for my first concert... after many years of convincing my parents it finally paid off.

I wish they had let me goto David Bowie/NIN when I was 13, my dad bought me tickets but my mom said no and made him sell them still have yet to see either of them and they are 2 of my biggest influences.... don't let that happen to you. See maiden if it kills you!
I was 2 when I saw Cannibal Corpse, seriously.

I haven't really been to many metal gigs but I went to Lamb of God when I was 15. First gig was when I was like 12, on my own anyway...
I was 9 when i saw Saliva. That was my first concert... yeah... good times.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
Dude explain to them about the name for a start let them listen to a tout la monde. You'll regret it if you don't go *points to sig*.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
I was 2 when I saw Cannibal Corpse, seriously.

Copying my idea
Honestly, I think it really depends on how big you are, not how old. It's a matter of mosh pit safety more than anything. Assuming you're seeing them as part of Gigantour, I think you have to be 13 or 14 or older, but I'm not sure. I hope you get to go!

I'd feel lucky if my parents let me go see Dream Theater, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, and 3. They don't like metal bands... It would be a dream come true if I could go.
tie her up, then get the jump cables, tie them to the alligator and turn the....oh wait, wrong thread...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by andyscoot

i was 13 when i saw muse

muse r crap

matt belemy sucks balls
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
muse r crap

matt belemy sucks balls

oh, what's that? got nothing good to say? maybe you should leave
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Yeah thats about right

I was 13 when I saw the white stripes and the new york dolls.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Vampire 255
muse r crap

matt belemy sucks balls

obvious troll is obvious

haha, I saw NIN before I even liked them
gah, I want to see them again and pay more attention!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I was 13 when I went to my first concert, but that was just up in the bleacher seats. I was 16 when I was "in the pit" for the first time.
hehe I just saw Megadeth yesterday...was awesome...I don't think you'll see much though since most of the people are over 20 there and probably taller than you...You can always do what I did....go crowd surfing and your view will be better :P
I was 12 when I went to my first concert Judas Priest Defenders of the faith tour.1983

If it is in an arena buy a ticket for assigned seating and show it to her and say look Ma I will be seated and safe. When you get to the show hop the wall and go into the general admission area if you want to jump around in the pit we did that all the time worked like a charm.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
I go to grindcore metalcore hardcore shows about twice a month or so, only when it's a good band that I like next Show Dance Gavin Dance and A Skylit Drive. After that White Chapel and Devil Wears Prada on 4/20. I went to Elysia, Ruiner and Soldiers two days ago. I'm 15 and I survive the pit. A 10 year old little hardcore kid that goes to the most epic shows went and he was in the pit. Then after Elysias set he went up grabbed the mic and started screaming. I mean this kid is awesome saw him at Winds Of Plague, Knights of The Abyss, Suicide Silence. Your 14 go to your megadeth show.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
tie her up, then get the jump cables, tie them to the alligator and turn the....oh wait, wrong thread...

lol haha sigged
14 year old at a megadeath concert. That reeks of bad things happening.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by rockergurl09
Honestly, I think it really depends on how big you are, not how old. It's a matter of mosh pit safety more than anything. Assuming you're seeing them as part of Gigantour, I think you have to be 13 or 14 or older, but I'm not sure. I hope you get to go!

I'd feel lucky if my parents let me go see Dream Theater, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, and 3. They don't like metal bands... It would be a dream come true if I could go.

I agree, I hope like hell I can go see Progressive Nation. I'd give up Gigantour for it.

And hey, just show them 3, they're not really metal. They are moreso now than ever, but just show them Wake Pig. And show them softer DT stuff. Hell, you could do that for all 4 bands, really.

But yeah, TS, I see no reason why you can't go. Good luck with that
If you truly love Megadeth, you should fight and fight for your right to go to that concert. Eric Clapton had a concert literally a 10 minute walk from my place, I was about 13 at the time and my pops wouldn't let me go. I regret to this day not fighting harder to be able to go. Eric Clapton is a real inspiration to me and I love his music.

So whatever you do. DO NOT let this opportunity slip up, sneak out if you have to.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I was 11 when I went to my first big concert. I saw Megadeth when I was 15 at Download and I don;t even really like them much.
If there's fluff on your muff, you're old enough.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by Vampire 255
muse r crap

matt belemy sucks balls

Quote by Vampire 255's profile
Favorite bands :
Blink 182 Boxcar Racer Angels And Airwaves Plus 44 Metallica

I'm sorry, who's crap? Who sucks balls?
There was a ten year-old rocking out at the front last time I saw Mastodon. No joke. Bill Kelliher shook hands with him at the end and gave him his pick.
Quote by guitarman2332
i want to go see a megadeth concert and my parents arent even sure they would let me go. im 14 and i really want to go. do you think i am old enough? how old were you when you saw your first concert?

You're old enough to go, provided you make sure you have reliable friends who are a bit older with you. I can only assume that 80% of people in the mosh will be a LOT older than you, so it's always good to have somebody who can stick near you and make sure you don't get trampled.
I took my 15yr old female friend to Avenged Sevenfold (yes, I know) two years ago and the mosh was surprisingly crazy - not all just 14yr old girls and pansy boys. Some of the older guys were real ****wits too, charging at younger kids and pushing them around. I stuck near her, making sure that if anybody got too rough they got pushed away from her quickly
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
If you're not already, take some friends along your parents should loosen up then, and I was about 13 for my first show.
i went to my first BIG concert on my own when i was 12 i think. and i got hugged by chris cheney *sigh*
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
Kid Rock and Puddle of Mudd was my first rock concert, I saw them when I was like 9.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
I've been going to punk concerts alone/with friends since I was 12.
Parental supervision=Lame Concert

But yeh, you should go and start developing your moshing skills now while your still young.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
My first show was Smashing Pumpkins.
Siamese dream tour.
best show of my life.
Page 1 of 2