I want to buy my first electric guitar, Ive been using my friend's Area for a while now but it sucks and i want to get one of my own... anywho if there is anyone in UAE who wants to sell his/her guitar plz let me know. I am really into Ibanez guitars especially the S series
ibanez rules.esp's ltd series is good too (ltd f-2e=guitargasm),epiphone is nice too
For your first, you should really buy new. I'd look into a Yamaha 112, Ibanez RG321, or Agile AL-2000 and a Roland Microcube.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
For your first, you should really buy new. I'd look into a Yamaha 112, Ibanez RG321, or Agile AL-2000 and a Roland Microcube.

honestly I don't thing that yamaha makes good electric guitars, and the RG doesn't match up to the S 520EX of Ibanez... but dude its too expensive to get a new one thats why am trying to find a good second hand. (btw my friend has the LTD Viper just like yours and man its a piece of heaven)
Last edited by Jyscal at Mar 11, 2008,
budget?
Ibanez S470 is sick but maybe too expensive for beginning budget...
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
This is what I recommend over any of those suggestions.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Laguna-LE322-Electric-Guitar-104515366-i1375184.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Laguna-LE222-HSS-Electric-Guitar-104515341-i1375183.gc

They're not very well known but I gotta tell you, when I first played the first one I was really impressed about the quality. The pickups are great and offer great variety better than I've heard on any guitar that has three single-coils, and the neck is amazing is smooth and easy to play. The fretboard almost feels like you're playing fretless! is sooo nice! You might not believe me and think I might be exaggerating specially because of the price but seriously at that price range an Ibanez RG EX1 (which I use to think was very good for that price range) is nothing in comparison to these. The second one is very similar in quality, they are a little different but I think the extra money for the first one is worth it so I mainly recommend that one, but the second one is still very good too. You should really try them out, you won't regret it.
cmon guys i really do need help... people in UAE seeing this article plz tell me if you are selling or if you know someone who is selling a good electric guitar.
and TrasherFromHell i appreciate the suggestion but i don't think that i can find this brand from where am at
i think that a stratocaster would be best. it's pretty versitle, it would also help if we knew what kind of music you like