My guitar has a hole I've been dying to fill, so I'm putting in an EHX Nano LPB-1.
Problem: There is signal when the pedal is bypassed, no signal (no buzz either) when active.

Changes I've made:
1.) Went from 3PDT stomp to a toggle switch

2.) Removed the 10K pot and wired the in and out where the pot was together

3.) Soldered a ground wire from where the pot was to the ground of my guitar

I'm pretty sure that I've done the switch conversion correctly, so does anyone have any idea what I've done wrong?

http://home.comcast.net/~taggrocks/lpb11.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~taggrocks/lpb12.JPG
In response to 2, weren't there three connections to the pot? If so, you may have soldered the "hot" wire to the ground wire, and grounded your signal. Which would make sense given the pedal's symptoms.

You need to take the "hot" lead going to the pot (from the circuit board), and solder it to the wire that was at the middle lug of the pot.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Quote by SRVStrat808
In response to 2, weren't there three connections to the pot? If so, you may have soldered the "hot" wire to the ground wire, and grounded your signal. Which would make sense given the pedal's symptoms.

You need to take the "hot" lead going to the pot (from the circuit board), and solder it to the wire that was at the middle lug of the pot.

+1
Thanks for the reply SRVStrat, but I'm certain that the 3rd lug went straight to the common ground on the circuit board, so I wired the other two together.

edit: you can see this in picture number 2

I still have no idea whats wrong, its not even buzzing when I turn it on, which would make sense if there were a grounding issue. The LED comes on and everything, just no signal.
If the LED is coming on that means that theres no problem with getting voltage.... but at some point in the circuit the guitar's signal is not passing through.

Check your input wires, double check the switch's wiring, make sure that all the jacks are connected properly.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
I just checked in my own LPB-1: the left and middle 'lug' (now solder pads) need to be connected together to complete the circuit.