Hi, I need some help.. I think my guitar might be broke!

Yesterday when i plugged it in, turned on the amp, effects and everything.. it sounded really weird. So I first thought I might of messed up some settings on the multieffect pedel, but no.. Nothing there. Then I checked the amp only, and nope, nothing there either. Finally, I changed guitar to my old first pieace of crap guitar ESP F-10.. and there we go, now the sound was all clear and clean!

I dont know how to explain it, its like the guitar is cutting out 80% of the sound.. I can hear it, and with some distortion and volume turned up its coming of high.. but it still sounds awful.. Playing clean is not possible. (i've checked the volume/tone control ofc)

My guitar is an ESP Eclipse 500, or 2005.. dunno, some anniversy model.

Does anyone maybe know what might be wrong? Would love some help, thanks!
maybe some wires came loose inside, open it up and check it out

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Guess: You are using EMG's

Solution: Replace the batteries in your guitar!
:O I honest to god didnt know guitars had batteries haha.. Yes, I use EMGs :P alright I'll check that, thanks alot man!
Quote by Mwoit

i second that
Quote by buckethead_
:O I honest to god didnt know guitars had batteries haha.. Yes, I use EMGs :P alright I'll check that, thanks alot man!

there you go pop in a couple new batteries and you're ready to go
Quote by Mwoit

and, presumably, the winner is!!!!!
Quote by buckethead_

Guitars with active pickups do, guitars with passive pickups do not...