Page 1 of 3
Ok so they were having a deal where you get new free cell fone if you renew your contract. I checked out the fone they were giving away online and it looked pretty sweet. It was a red slider with all the features. Ppl on amazon gave it awesome reviews so i was stoked to go pick it up.

After i got it home, i slide it open, and low and behold, the keylights are pink. Like...make no mistake they are not red or "rose" they are pink. wtf. What am I to do now? Anyone know a way of changing the light colors?

btw, that was the only free fone you could get, so i couldnt switch it out for another. I think the guy that was working at the time i picked it up, should have been cool enough to tell me that it had pink lights.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
never mind, whats wrong with pink?
MAN UP! colours have **** all to do with anything
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Who gives a shit..

wait wait wait.... You have a PINK phone? What, are you gay or something?
Quote by Jonn0
never mind, whats wrong with pink?
MAN UP! colours have **** all to do with anything

I havent come out of the closet yet...
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Dw bout it, just go buy a new handbag and you'll feel much better
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
HAHAHA you have a pink phone. you MUST be homosexual!! there's just no other explanation
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Why did you put rose in quotes? Is there something taboo about that word?

<.<

>.>
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really
ohai little sig.
erm you say only the lights are pink right ( or did i read wrongly) so that should be fine!
Quote by Demonikk
Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really

>.>

<.<

*offers £200*
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.

heres pics of it. lol.

see it looks all good when you see it on the internet. this is becuase they turn off the keypad lights. false advertising? i can turn them off too but then i cant see the numbers at night.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Meh, pink is only a colour. Deal with it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
well it IS 2008. its probably okay to come out now.

but really, if its just the lights, then its no big deal.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Serves you right for buying a samsung
yea

I didnt even care that much when i got the fone, but then i saw a girl in my class with the exact same fone........
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Quote by donkeyman2341

heres pics of it. lol.

see it looks all good when you see it on the internet. this is becuase they turn off the keypad lights. false advertising? i can turn them off too but then i cant see the numbers at night.

keep it.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I'm more concerned with how you're spelling phone...also, who the **** cares if the keypad lights are pink?
Quote by donkeyman2341
I didnt even care that much when i got the fone, but then i saw a girl in my class with the exact same fone........

'oh noes i have a gurl fone!'

What are you? 12?
It could be worse
You could have a beige phone.
I'd rather be considered gay than a substitute teacher!

Oh and if anyone asks, you're not gay, you're a 'flamboyant character'
Not that you should have to hide your homosexuality
everyone would like to have a phone with pink led's
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by donkeyman2341
yea

Really?

Looks like your in for some secks.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by david_highland
I'm more concerned with how you're spelling phone...also, who the **** cares if the keypad lights are pink?

umm, who doesnt. i have gotten crap from every single person who has seen it. but im coo with it. i was just wondering if there might be a way to hack the fone, and change stuff like that.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Quote by donkeyman2341
umm, who doesnt. i have gotten crap from every single person who has seen it. but im coo with it. i was just wondering if there might be a way to hack the fone, and change stuff like that.

I just went on your profile. Apparantly you're 20.

act like it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by donkeyman2341
yea

sounds like a conversation starter to me...
Quote by donkeyman2341

If anyone gives you **** then just come back with something about their jutting brows and hairy asses...

Damn, I've double posted in ****ing every forum I've been in lately...
Page 1 of 3