K, so since I have moved, I no longer have internet. Also, I have little access to friends. Anyways, it's a given that schools would block myspaces since myspace isn't exactly school friendly, but the amount of websites blocked at this school is rediculous. They block the windows live sites, so I can no longer email people, then a bunch of websites I could have used for doing actual work (they blocked www.thai-food.com/. What the hell?) so even THAT is really frustrating. Add onto that the fact that they blocked all the proxy sites I know, and well, you got yourself one pissed off wootz. So, does anybody know any good proxies that AREN'T blocked?
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
download a program called ultrasurf to a junk drive and use that. everyone at my school has it and it goes around the firewalls beautifully

Yeah, that's blocked. So is live search, the freakin google translator, and anything else I can remember.
try this: https://kproxy.com a kid just got caught using it right next to me about 5 minutes ago. They can't block it, because it's a secure site, so they just watch for people using it.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Quote by Jaypack44
try this: https://kproxy.com a kid just got caught using it right next to me about 5 minutes ago. They can't block it, because it's a secure site, so they just watch for people using it.

Nope, my security program blocked it.
The Pit. The Movie.
well obviosuly u do have internet coz u posted this thread! haha
Quote by A Funny Guy
you have a bouncy penis?

Quote by death_rider
Once when i was 8 or something my great grandma was blind and i tried scaring her by sneaking up beside her and making my Buzz Lightyear talk.
Quote by Jaypack44

it's blocked :/ you'll be surprised at how close these people are to internet nazism. No other school I've been to has done this.
Quote by samw
well obviosuly u do have internet coz u posted this thread! haha

I'm at school at the moment. I think it's only a matter of time before UG goes on the blocked list (one of my friends's girlfriend made a small forum with maybe 20 active people and I swear to god I am the only person in this entire freakin city that visited it. And now it's blocked) which is why I want a proxeh (<did that on purpose) so I can still get here as well
heres what you do (this work at my school)

go to google>

type "website unblocker">

the third or fourth (or fifth, whatever) link should be "thisbypass.com">

click on the "CACHED" link under the website info>

once it loads type your desired address in the box>

then it will probably say something like "error ect.">

just type the address in again and it should work.

=]
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by doctor woot
it's blocked :/ you'll be surprised at how close these people are to internet nazism. No other school I've been to has done this.

my school was like that (i left last year, i was at 6 form aswell) but they got more relaxed after about a million complaints
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
download a program called ultrasurf to a junk drive and use that. everyone at my school has it and it goes around the firewalls beautifully

ok, so I somehow (praise jesus) got ultrasurf, but it just stops the internet from working as a whole, and the freakin help page is in chinese. How do I get it to work?
Quote by GibsonRocker14
heres what you do (this work at my school)

go to google>

type "website unblocker">

the third or fourth (or fifth, whatever) link should be "thisbypass.com">

click on the "CACHED" link under the website info>

once it loads type your desired address in the box>

then it will probably say something like "error ect.">

just type the address in again and it should work.

=]
It says I can't search the word unblocker.
Quote by doctor woot

weird... our school has pretty much everything blocked too, but for some reason that works...
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
kproxy.com works at my school.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society
Quote by i have to pee
There are no women on the internet...
All girls are actually old, fat men.
All kids are actually undercover FBI agents.