who are some good sitar players
i just wanted to know because my friend is ganna go get a pee test for parole and its ganna be his first time stoning in like a month so hes ganna get pretty high up in the clouds and just want some trippy **** playing
ravi shankar.

[/thread]
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
F*ck yeah Ravi Shankar. He's actually the only one I know, haha.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
cool thanks wooping up some trippy hindu **** right now and to you my friends i wish a great trip and good dreams
thanks
Quote by purple tiger
thats the Harrison boy right

enjoy your trip but dude, Harrison was HIS boy. like great great great great grandson sorta boy. that man may as well have invented the sitar.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Yeah, Ravi Shankar ftw. You cant really get better than that

If you cant get a hold of it, try some Beatles stuff by Harrison like Within You Without You and Love You To.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja