My first quality recording with new band.
Check it out on my profile. I promise you like it.
C4C. Its called Arbiter BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
oh my god that is sooooo cool!

EDIT: you sound like a pro band, like a proper metal band..
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Thanks. haha
I just joined about a month ago, and we have 2 songs recorded.
I do the vocals, and a few of the guitar bits are mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
Holy sh*t, this is good. I love songs like this with effects and stuff at the start (I heard the parts from Pulp Fiction, haha). I'm not usually a fan of vocals like this but I kinda liked it. I thought it sounded very proffesionally recorded as well. The guitar work is pretty tight, and the drums sound awesome too. I did feel like there was a solo missing, although i guess it's not really mandatory. Overall a very good job, well done!

Crit mine? - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808764
Sounds sick man, though grind is my least favorite genre of metal, this sounded quite pro man! Good job! What did you use for recording? Everything sounds nice and clean. Howd you record drums and guitar and vocals?
nice use of sample at the start and throughout, sounds pro.
tight detuned riffs. all the instruments standout well. nice use of the two vocal styles.
grind isnt really my favourite stuff, but this is much less of a wall of sound, more of a good song. best growl ive heard in a while on this forum.
nice dynamic changes. dont know if thats typical for grind, but it could use a solo of some kind. maybe a fast solo bass riff.
good work overall, great quality and good instrumentation.

crit my stuff? links are in my sig, particularily interested in hearing about the top two. thanks!
Well it wasn't grindcore but it was ok. It started to get boring at the end.