Hi guys,

Im looking to buy a new guitar and im hoping for some advice.

Im looking for something that can play Bring me the horizon, Avenged Sevenfold, Job for a cowboy, Killswitch Engage, etc

My budget is £300, (US $604.02) and anything "slightly" above.

Preferably not a floyd rose (unless you can convince me other wise). Capable of Drop B/C tunings aswell as standard.

Im into Ibanez, Jackson, etc. Any suggestions will be appreciated though
Ryan

Guitars:
Ibanez RGR321EX
Squier Telecaster Custom II

Amp:
Marshall MG100DFX
A new amp...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
A new amp...

Very subtle...nice
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
NEW AMP. I'd look in to peavey's tube amps.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I know i need a new amp, but i dont have my Ibanez anymore, it was faulty so i got a refund, and now im looking for a new guitar. i shall buy a new amp afterwards..
Ryan

Guitars:
Ibanez RGR321EX
Squier Telecaster Custom II

Amp:
Marshall MG100DFX
a new amp but the ibanez S230 is a good guitar or a Jackson RR3.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
new amp. if you aren't willing to get a new amp (which you should), washburn x50 pro.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?