Page 1 of 7
Yes.

5 Month Old Baby Rape Story

To give a little insite to this disgusting and vile person:

We were fed stories of him doing really odd and weird things. Two, that I know of, are really weird. One was he supposedly stuck a tampon up a dog's ass and lit it on fire.

The other, which he told me personally, was that he had sex with a 31 year old woman, who was married to a trucker, with five kids, and he did this every night for 3 weeks.

As well, I knew this kid personally. Albeit he was much lower in social class than me, I still talked to him. He went to our school for about a year, before moving to another school and dropping out.

Another thing is, he is going to jail for life most likely as you all probably read. It's my understanding that he will most likely be killed in prison. I suppose even prisoners have morals against such ghastly things.

I don't know if it's mentioned in the article, but he DID use a condom. For what reason, I have no idea. At least he was practicing safe sex, I suppose...

This kid used to go to my school last year. He always told people these messed up stories, but nobody ever believed them... (stories above)

Now we all kind of do.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Last edited by ZedLeppy at Mar 11, 2008,
That is... utterly disgusting.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
People make me sick
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That`s a bit ****ed, really.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
That guy should be gangraped before every meal. And after.
In fact, he should just be buggered to death with a 2x4. An unsanded one.
This is true by the way.

I can not believe somebody would do that.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Its just shameful we have ppl like this in our society
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Dayum.

I thought my thoughts were a bit strange.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
well at least we have the consolation of knowing that hes going to get it 10 times as bad in prison.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
He should be frantically disembowled then submerged in boiling flesh.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
He is being held at the Westmoreland County Prison on $1 million bail.

somebody is going to be bubba rays new wife.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
It's people like these that make me think that Britain should have execution again more and more
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by MightyAl

He probably will. They're not very nice to paedophiles in prison, and this one is just... a really good target.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The guy must be a total headcase. Why would you do that.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
What kind of stories did he used to tell people in your school?

this is absolutely disgusting btw...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Should amend 'Man' in the thread title, he doesn't qualify
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
Quote by MightyAl

+2488470739284721309
f the prisoners find out why hes in there he'll wish he was never born
i betting most of the people he'll be sharing cells with will have daughters too
That's terrible. Some guy in my school is always telling sick stories off stuff like this too. He's into really freaky stuff, like sending my friends pictures of severed cocKs nailed to a plank of wood and stuff like that. Only the other day someone asked him if he'd screw a dog for £50, said he'd do it for free. The worst part is that he seems to think it's perfectly normal and just normal fetishes. I'm worried about what he'll try someday in real life.
Quote by Kensai
He probably will. They're not very nice to paedophiles in prison, and this one is just... a really good target.

Yeah I'd heard that as well.

It seems murders are feared, petty theft is ignored, and paedophilia is the equivalent of Nazi affiliation.
I just threw up a little. That is ****ing terrible.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well at least we have the consolation of knowing that hes going to get it 10 times as bad in prison.

Unless they put him in isolation he won't survive a day in the population. The inmates have their own justice when it come to children.
Quote by Kensai

I did 6 months in prison in texas for a robbery charge. We were placed in "levels" in order of how servere the crime was. Sex offenders had their own level
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
Quote by gallagher2006
paedophilia is the equivalent of Nazi affiliation.

Not to waver from the point, but there are shitloads of Nazis in prison.

Also, like i mentioned he may be mentally demented, and never end up in prison.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
****in sick asshole. wtf would make ya wanna do that ****
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Quote by Les Paul Ell
That's terrible. Some guy in my school is always telling sick stories off stuff like this too. He's into really freaky stuff, like sending my friends pictures of severed cocKs nailed to a plank of wood and stuff like that. Only the other day someone asked him if he'd screw a dog for £50, said he'd do it for free. The worst part is that he seems to think it's perfectly normal and just normal fetishes. I'm worried about what he'll try someday in real life.

How the fuck do you find stuff like that? Photoshop?

Anyway. It seems that more and more, people are committing more and more insanely amazing (not in a good sense, of course) crimes. It's rather pathetic, really.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed, or just have them beaten into place when they're younger.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
It's people like these that make me think that Britain should have execution again more and more

Stop evil with evil?

Doublethink.
Call me Batman.
I hope he drops the soap every day. Fucking pervert. I really hope he gets a lunch tray shoved up his ass.
Twisted sick bastard.

Id hate to be that kids mother... I mean.. Would you ever tell the kid they were raped as a baby? Itd kill you keeping it from them, but itd probably destroy them telling them...
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

he won't get raped in prison, he'll get killed. Murderers and Gangbangers dont put up with sick ****s like this.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by PanHead
Unless they put him in isolation he won't survive a day in the population. The inmates have their own justice when it come to children.
They will put in the area that they put the high profile criminals, like celeberties and child molester/rapists. Even they might kill him
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by surgeon_general
..the girl never said no

had to be a mar08er
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
meh you guys are just as fuking savage as this bast@rd is...

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
Gandhi