Anyone know any info on them?
I saw a used one in a portuguese buy/sell website, for 400€, seems pretty solid since its made in usa.
The guy doesnt have the specs tough :P i can post the link if ya guys want to.. (it has pics)
also it has nothing to do with U2, its hss config and has a fr type bridge, looks like a kahler
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Last edited by Popsai at Mar 11, 2008,
Basswood body, Gibson LFR, decent pickups. Rides on the wave of 80's metal popularity but never quite made it bigtime. I hate the neck with passion.

That would be about it. Not a great guitar.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by binjajer
Basswood body, Gibson LFR, decent pickups. Rides on the wave of 80's metal popularity but never quite made it bigtime. I hate the neck with passion.

That would be about it. Not a great guitar.

Ah k, just wanted to be sure since it was from 88' and gibson (note that i am in no way a gibson fanboy)
Ill just wait for the bc rich gunslingers then :P
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
Ah k, just wanted to be sure since it was from 88' and gibson (note that i am in no way a gibson fanboy)
Ill just wait for the bc rich gunslingers then :P

Check out some vintage Kramers. Great axes... I absolutely love my Baretta I. I've had so many guitars in my life... why did the Baretta have to come around RIGHT when I stopped gigging?

Anyway, check them out.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by binjajer
Check out some vintage Kramers. Great axes... I absolutely love my Baretta I. I've had so many guitars in my life... why did the Baretta have to come around RIGHT when I stopped gigging?

Anyway, check them out.

actually im a huge fan of kramer, too bad they pretty rare around here..
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

A Kramer Striker would probably be on par with a U2, and that is not saying much. Charvel guitars are built just as well Kramers, and are a little more common, but tend to be pricier.