Page 1 of 3
i go to college and took an economics test last week. i *Felt* that i knew almost every question and was amazed how easy it was..... i get the test back and i got a 50 %...... how the hell does this kind of crap happen? i knew almost every answer. nothing pisses me off more than crap like this.
Yea, it happens, your answers were probably correct, but if they dont appear in "THE MARK SCHEME" you dont get the marks. Its gay i know, but you pretty much HAVE to have set phrases in to get marks.
You obviously...DIDN'T know all the answers?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
lul pwned...

.. obviously you DIDNT know every answer.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Maybe you didn't go into enough detail? It's easy to do. Or perhaps you were generally wrong

you probably used the wrong terminology, that happens a lot, examiners are picky bastards.
Study harder.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
that happened to me in Organic Chemistry, on the final that determined whether I got a B or a C. Now that grade has been dragging my gpa down ever since
haha, opposite man shall recieve flames for his post:
I thought I did rubbish in my BS, and I got a B!
happy I was
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Well then apparently you DIDN'T know all the answers. What probably happened was there were 2 answers that were both arguable answers, but one of them was slightly better than the other (apparently not the one you picked).

But I know how you feel, been there, done that.
Bad Teacher?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i think someone is messing with my grade or grading it witht he wrong version because i read the same exact question and answers right before i took the test, so i knew all of the questions and answers.
Quote by Swat Man
i go to college and took an economics test last week. i *Felt* that i knew almost every question and was amazed how easy it was..... i get the test back and i got a 50 %...... how the hell does this kind of crap happen? i knew almost every answer. nothing pisses me off more than crap like this.

I dunno how things work in economics but in biology there are different quality of answers.

Two people can write 100% correct answers but one gets a 1st and the other gets a 2:2 because the person with the 1st wrote a fuller answer which displayed a better grasp of the subject.
Quote by Swat Man
i think someone is messing with my grade or grading it witht he wrong version because i read the same exact question and answers right before i took the test, so i knew all of the questions and answers.

Then you deserve 50% you cheating bastard.
Its all because of the mark scheme. It was horrible, I made a huge answer for a 10 mark question for a geography. I thought I answered every key point possible.

She gave me 0, talk about harsh
its not cheating. he posted a question/answer on his website of what questions will be on the test.
ha ha haha ohh why do people come on here to complain about their problems, this is a guitar site not a college site so leave little ****er and listen too some good music while your at it!
Quote by Swat Man
its not cheating. he posted a question/answer on his website of what questions will be on the test.

mmKay.
Quote by NSixx136
ha ha haha ohh why do people come on here to complain about their problems, this is a guitar site not a college site so leave little ****er and listen too some good music while your at it!

Because this is the PIT. The OFF-TOPIC forum.
so now what you need to do is inhale and exhale, good, now SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A FREAKING GUITAR SITE!

IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS DO IT TOO YOUR MOMMY OR MYSPACE BUT NOT HERE!
So if you think it's really a problem like that, then go to your professor's office hours and talk to him about your test results. C'mon, these problems are not difficult to solve.
Quote by NSixx136
so now what you need to do is inhale and exhale, good, now SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS DO IT TOO YOUR MOMMY OR MYSPACE BUT NOT HERE!

get the **** out of the pit dick face
Quote by Yngwi3
You obviously...DIDN'T know all the answers?

Lol that was gonna be my answer +1 and a cookie for u
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by NSixx136

Shut the **** up. Seriously.

Give an examplar question, TS, that you got wrong.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by NSixx136

The Pit
"The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever."
Haha! You Cant Tell Me What To Do! Oh Yeah! Uh Huh! Eat It!

Seriously Though Why Cant We All Just Settle This In A Nice Peaceful Way.

Come On Now Theres No Need For Violence And Harsh Words My Young One
Did you skip a question and then fill in the correct answers on the wrong lines?

Quote by NSixx136

No, but the mods can…

-SD
Quote by NSixx136

I hope someone batters you to death with a shift key.
Exams are supposed to have gotten harder this year, because of too many people getting A grades.

I'm not using this as an excuse for my or anyone elses' failings, but everyone I asked underacheived by at least 1 grade this year in A2. A lot of my friends are finding it difficult to meet their offers now.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by NSixx136

how old are you?
Suppose the price of gasoline rises and consumers cut back on their use of gasoline relative to other consumer goods. This situation would contribute to which bias in the consumer price index?
a. Substitution bias.
b. Transportation bias.
c. Quality bias.
d. Indexing bias.

the answer is A
Like I Said Lets Not Bring Violence Into Here Sonny. You Cant Do Anything, And You Must Agree With Me Cause Your Not Backing Yourself Up Sonny Boy!
Quote by SilentDeftone

No, but the mods can…

hehe SD u beat me to it ... i was gona say the same thing XD

here have an E-Ice-Cream (yay for originality) for thinking the same thing as me
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Im Old Enough, But At Least Im Not Going To College Like You Goody Good ****s
Quote by rabidguitarist
Exams are supposed to have gotten harder this year, because of too many people getting A grades.

I'm not using this as an excuse for my or anyone elses' failings, but everyone I asked underacheived by at least 1 grade this year in A2. A lot of my friends are finding it difficult to meet their offers now.

Exams have difficult years and easy years. In Scotland, this year's current sixth year had a bitch of a maths exam, whereas I had a relatively easy one. Our English paper was really difficult, whereas theirs wasn't too bad. I think it can be just down to luck.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I thought I'd done great in the january exams, now having had the results i'm working extra hard so i can get to exeter uni
Page 1 of 3