Page 1 of 2
What are your thoughts on vitamin water? Think it's as healthy as they say it is? As unhealthy as Propel says it is?

I like it a lot, but I don't drink it because it's supposed to be healthy or anything, just because I like it better than most drinks and sodas. Only problem is that it's relatively expensive.
It's too expensive for me, I don't care if it acts as male enhancement, water shouldn't be that expensive!
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
^I don't think they ever made that claim...

They just put it in the vending machines at my school, so I can use my dining plan for it and not real money.
Vitamin Water? wtf?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
Vitamin Water? wtf?

It's a device intended to separate people from money.
i think it tastes like crap, i'd rather drink good ole water
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
I was just saying that it's so expensive I wouldn't drink it even if it had magnificent properties.

I drink mainly gatorade and water, I don't know if gatorade is any good for you but I can get it for like 50 cents per 20oz.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I love that stuff. Around here it's not that expensive, it's almost the same price as regular water (aroung $1.50 per bottle I believe) and it tastes great too. I don't know how healthy it is but I'm addicted to it anyways.
Quote by MightyAl
It's a device intended to separate people from money.

I lol'd.

i like it, but not because its 'healthy' or any such ridiculousness. i also havent noticed it being that expensive around here...
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
I'm sure it's not unhealthy. I drink it from time to time, it's allright.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by FLNagle
I lol'd.

i like it, but not because its 'healthy' or any such ridiculousness. i also havent noticed it being that expensive around here...

Compare it to tapwater, and I'm guessing it's damn expensive.
Quote by spazzymagee417
it has almost as much sugar as a can of soda.

Sugar isn't always a bad thing in your diet depending on your physical needs.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
You don't need extra vitamins in your water, honestly.
In the developed world we get all that from our daily eating anyway.

Don't be a mug.
Quote by Fraz01
You don't need extra vitamins in your water, honestly.
In the developed world we get all that from our daily eating anyway.

Don't be a mug.

I never said I needed extra vitamins, I just said it tastes good.
Quote by spazzymagee417
it has almost as much sugar as a can of soda.

Can of soda (Safeway brand Mountain Dew): 48g
Bottle of Dr. Pepper: 64g
Bottle of vitamin water: approx. 30g

Also, it doesn't have high fructose corn soda in it like soda does, it has cane sugar and crystalline fructose, which I'm pretty sure is healthier than high fructose corn syrup.
Quote by gibsonpenguin

Oops, sorry. Misread your post
I like Focus and Endurance, they're the best.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i really like it
you can get it for $1 here
if you go to walmart or dollar days at IGA
i dont need the extra vitamins but if im drinking water why not?

oh and im pretty sure its better for you than Propel
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Why would you drink gross tasting water with sugar in it?

There's a thing called water fountains in school. You should see a demonstration some time.
Quote by Twisted Magnum

There's a thing called water fountains in school. You should see a demonstration some time.

+1, flavored water is the biggest scam since BOTTLED WATER.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by gibsonpenguin

Can of soda (Safeway brand Mountain Dew): 48g
Bottle of Dr. Pepper: 64g
Bottle of vitamin water: approx. 30g

Also, it doesn't have high fructose corn soda in it like soda does, it has cane sugar and crystalline fructose, which I'm pretty sure is healthier than high fructose corn syrup.

not really, i read an article about it in my school's newspaper because we just got vitamin water machines.
It's alright, but I'd rather just take a multivitamin, drink delicious Mountain Dew, and save money.
I think it's alright, but I don't see the need to pay money for that when I could just get water from my tap anyway.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Twisted Magnum

Maybe because I like the way it tastes. Scary thought, I know, people liking things you don't? There are water fountains at school, and I also have some lectures that I can't get up to go get a drink during.
I just bought an ass load of vitamin water. It tastes good, and it's healthier than Coke. XXX Vitamin Water is the best
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Twisted Magnum

Every water fountain in my school tastes like ass. I take in my own Nalgene bottle
<Han> I love Hitler
as far as i know vitamins contribute to development of kidney stones(something i heard from a guy that has them). plus if you drink the POWER-C w/dragonfruit flavor it has taurine which is a manmade chemical so you know it's not good for you. i personally like the taste of watered down koolaid so i drink a vitamin wate from time to time.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by gibsonpenguin
What are your thoughts on vitamin water? Think it's as healthy as they say it is?
YES!

... it makes healthy profits for the company that sells it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It has 150 calories per bottle. They're not really necessary but they're great as an alternative for an energy drink.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
You people do know the only water soluble vitamins are the B vitamins and vitamin C so you're missing out on A, D, E and K which seems quite wasteful. Also why don't you just take a multi-vitamin if you want some. BTW you don't get this stuff in Bahrain so all I can offer is a passive judgement
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
YES!

... it makes healthy profits for the company that sells it.

Ahhhh, yes.
I honestly think Vitamin Water is gross.
I mean, it's okay when you first drink it...But then you swallow it & have this awful aftertaste! Ewwww.

I like...Water.
But the smile you send in my direction makes me feel like I'm alive
Quote by Shred Head
You people do know the only water soluble vitamins are the B vitamins and vitamin C so you're missing out on A, D, E and K which seems quite wasteful. Also why don't you just take a multi-vitamin if you want some. BTW you don't get this stuff in Bahrain so all I can offer is a passive judgement

Studies have shown multi-vitamins and vitamins that are made via synthetic pathways do squat in the body... They dont work as well as getting them from natural sources such as from fish, vegetables, meat and fruit etc.

This whole vitamins and added vitamins and ooooh look we increased our vitaminc C content by 33% is just one giant scam that health nuts fall for time and time again.

The best source of vitamins and minerals are from food.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
It has as much sugar and **** in it as other crappy flavored drinks.

Water FTW.
I am the Infantry.
I love that ****. Grape FTW!
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Vitamin Water is great. It is better for you than some other things you could be drinking. As far as it being expensive, everything is getting expensive now. Stupid failing economy...
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Vitamin water? I've never seen that here. You'd have to be a real idiot to expect health benefits.
Never had it, but unless it has little bits of Flintstone vitamins in it I don't want any part of their shenanigans.
Page 1 of 2