whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
So a while ago I asked about punk rock in Italy and got kinda a lackluster response... but I found a really good band that is similar to SURF NAZIS MUST DIE and all those great European HC bands that came about at the turn of this century. GEORGE HARRISON from St. Petersburg, Russia also reminds me of them... and if I remember correctly Macedonia's F.P.O. sounds like this too. So check out L'AMICO DI MARTUCCI

http://www.myspace.com/lamicodimartucci
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
I thought you meant the movie Surf Nazis Must Die.

/disappointment
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
The movie and the band are both equally as awesome.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
I really like it. It reminds me of the Formaldehyde Junkies, but that's probably because I don't know **** about post-80s hardcore and they're one of the few bands that I actually do know.
crustyreed
493 IQ
Quote by opivy21
It reminds me of the Formaldehyde Junkies,

i was foolishy not gonna click the link, then i read this comment.

very good stuff.
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Can someone give me some recommendations of stuff like this? I'll check out Surf Nazis Must Die.
crustyreed
493 IQ
^no this is hardly thrashy at all.
the only band besides formalyhyde (sp) junkies that sound close to this is probaly Chronic seizure, but they are a bit harder. You can check out some other bands on the label run by the guys in FJ named uhmmm 'Fashionable Idiots''
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by crustyreed
^no this is hardly thrashy at all.
the only band besides formalyhyde (sp) junkies that sound close to this is probaly Chronic seizure, but they are a bit harder. You can check out some other bands on the label run by the guys in FJ named uhmmm 'Fashionable Idiots''

Maybe the term I mentioned was incorrect, but they sound quite similar, they are fast they don´t have a classical song structure and the songs are really short

EDIT: check out this band, it´s not my favourite, but maybe you like them

http://www.myspace.com/undressedarmy
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Haha, that's a sweet name though.