hello there UG

I was wondering if anybody had any ideas on places to ski? i am hoping to take my G/F skiing over xmas and if any of you guys had any favourite areas in Europe.
Budget of bout £750 per person.

let me know where to avoid and any places to check out seriously

Cheers guys
I would (just an opinion) go to a place that includes both a hill, and snow.
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
The Alps are your best bet
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
La Plagne. Great resort.

Or Chamonix, Flaine, Les Deux Alpes, Alp d'Huez...
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Verbier has imo the best skiing out of the places ive been, a bit expensive though considering your budget. Val dísere is overrated imo. St Anton is a good choice, excellent skiing, fantasitic nightlife, probably the best after-ski in the world and pretty cheap.
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Paso del tonale in italy. Beautiful resort, excellant slopes, and even more excellant people. And the pizza is epic
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I'm going to Cervinia, Italy, with my family for the 3rd time this year. We generally change place every year but it really is a great resort. There's lots of stuff to do in the town, great snow, great runs, and you can pay for a pass across to Zermat in Switzerland for a day or two if you get bored, and that more than doubles the amount of slopes you have access to. Nice place
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Just be sure to remember when to french-fry and when to pizza. If you french-fry when you should have pizza'd, you will not have a good time.
One question, why don't you get some brochures instead of asking UG.

But anyway, there's a place in Sweden called Vemdalen which is great depending on your skiing level. Might be a bit expensive. Check out any of the main alp countries, Austria, France etc I'm going to Saalbach Hinterglem in Austria next week which looks really good.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
One question, why don't you get some brochures instead of asking UG.

because i wanted ure opinions and then i can check them out for myself
Centreparcs!!
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
My boyfriend's sister recently went to a Slovenian resort, she said it was really good because the tourists have only recently started coming there so it's really quaint and un-commercial... I think it was around £200 per person too.