NC                                            Bb
e|----------5/6-6-6-5/6-6-6-6-6-6------------------------------------|
B|-------6--5/6-6-6-5/6-6-6-6-6-6-9-8-6-6----------------------------|
G|---6h7--------------------------------6h7--------------------------|
D|-8----------------------------------------8-6--8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-----|
A|-----------------------------------------------8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-----|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

after the 8-8 part i go to the 6-7-8 part but when i lift finger off A it rings like a *****(how to stop) it 
                     Eb
e|--------------------------------6----------------------------------|
B|-6-----6----------------6-------6-------6-------6-------6----------|
G|-6-7-8-6h7----8b9--8b10---8b10----8b10----8b10-----8b10------------|
D|------------8------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
I would normally just mute it with my left hand I believe - at work and I don't have a guitar with me to check - but if that's not working, try using your picking hand to mute it. When going to hit the G string, try resting your palm on the A string.
Quote by BChill
I would normally just mute it with my left hand I believe - at work and I don't have a guitar with me to check - but if that's not working, try using your picking hand to mute it. When going to hit the G string, try resting your palm on the A string.

it seems quite hard to mute 1 string while playing the other strings with same hand
it seems quite hard to mute 1 string while playing the other strings with same hand

Just start slowly -- it isn't as bad as it seems at the start.

Resting your picking hand on the strings above the ones you are playing will become part of how your hand will feel it is in the right place.
Quote by Acquiescence

Yeah. I fooled around with it when I got home and I prefer using the palm of my picking hand. You'll get used to the rhythm with time and muting the string with your palm will become a natural feel when playing that riff.