Poll: Do you care if you are being talked about?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you care if you are being talked about?
Yes, i will freakin kick thier ass too!
17 14%
I could give two poopsicles
60 50%
Only if it isn't true
43 36%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 2
Hey y'all. I was thinking about how much shit people talk about other people and i just wanted to know if you guys care that people talk negative things about you.

As for me I could care less.
The way I look at it, those people must have very boring lives, and must not be very good people to randomly talk smack on someone they hardly know. (I say this because most people who know me well don't insult me much, unless it's a joke) Therefore, they're not better than me. I don't let anyone hurt me unless I think they're better than me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yea I guess it kind of annoys me, especially if it's friends or people I like, mainly cause I'm a bit paranoid. Still though, I get on well with most people so I think I'm ok
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I mind.

A lot of people are going to post and say "I don't care what people think of me", and those people need to grow up and realise that what other people think of them is more important than what they think of themselves.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I guarantee you that 95% of the people that reply will say they don't, but deep down, they really do. They're just trying to act tough on the internet. Bunch of lying faggots.
It doesn't really bother me. Anything that people say is never true.
No one does.

Apart from this one girl.

But it's happened before and it isn't nice!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I don't mind insults but I hate people spreading stuff about me
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Yes & no, I easily shrug off 95% of **** talk, actually these days I just avoid people that are into that. The only time it ever bothered me in the past though is when it affected me or my family or something in some way... there's a diff between talking **** and spreading rumors and lies I guess
I do, and if the guy is an asshole, i will kick his ass, or atleast try..
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by cam_sampbell

Just wait for tommorow then...

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Even if they are wrong and don't think I should be King of the World.
Quote by Lil Macker

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I only care when people do it too much. Like, I can put up with people calling me names a few times, but when they constantly keep saying stuff it annoys the **** out of me.
Quote by Lil Macker

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey lil macker, I hear cam_sampbell does cocaine off gay hookers asses.
Quote by daeqwon10000
Hey y'all. I was thinking about how much shit people talk about other people and i just wanted to know if you guys care that people talk negative things about you.

As for me I could care less.

the saying is 'couldn't care less'
and i think i'm in the if it aint true it bothers me category
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I couldn't give a rats ass if people talk about me. I know I'm better than them

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I mind.

A lot of people are going to post and say "I don't care what people think of me", and those people need to grow up and realise that what other people think of them is more important than what they think of themselves.

This is only true of a very small amount of people. I care what my wife thinks...and that's about it.
I don't really care unless it's a friend we're talking about... I mean, I trust him/her not to talk sh1t about me, so he/she shouldn't... If it is something about how I look, then.. FUC|K 'EM

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I mind.

I don't.
I have enough confidence in my own abilities and the abilities of the people I'm surrounded by to not give a shit what some other people may or may not think of me. I am well aware that trying to make everybody happy is a losing proposition. If someone wants to talk shit about me they are more than welcome to. But when they need something from me......
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yeah, I absolutely hate it. But if its true, you're not really in a position to complain/
people only talk **** about me, but almost everything they see is true... but I dont care
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by Jackal58
I don't.
I have enough confidence in my own abilities and the abilities of the people I'm surrounded by to not give a shit what some other people may or may not think of me. I am well aware that trying to make everybody happy is a losing proposition. If someone wants to talk shit about me they are more than welcome to. But when they need something from me......

+100000

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Makes me feel kind of awkward if i am there because I have no idea what they're saying. But when I think about it, if these people have nothing better to do than speak sh*t about me, then they must be pretty sad
Quote by Jackal58
I don't.

Play "big man" games all you like, but Old RG is right.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
I guarantee you that 95% of the people that reply will say they don't, but deep down, they really do. They're just trying to act tough on the internet. Bunch of lying faggots.

i dont care that u just called me a faggot a) becuz ur trying to act tough on the internet, so haha, and b) im not gay

so for the most part... no
I've gotten used to it by now. People always talk shit about me and I just completely ignore them. Most of the time it's totally untrue anyways. Liek for instance there's like a few guys at my school that's convinced I'm gay When I walked by where they were sitting the other day as soon as they thought I couldn't hear them one said "Yep, he's definately gotten it up the ass" I laughed my ass off at how dumb they are.
Quote by cam_sampbell

+1

If someone says they think I'm a twat majority of the time I think they are aswell, so no big deal. However when someone tries to, as I like to say "f*ck me over" I'm never amused. Recently some bitch in my work said to my boss that I had insulted her and that I was screwing up her work trying to make her look bad when I did/was doing no such thing. Then I got called into the office and got a bollocking from my boss even though I insisted she made it all up.........bloody cow I got a verbal warning and am facing disciplinary action because of the bitch making crap up about me.
That my friends I think you can all agree is worthy of dislike.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by MyImmortal
I've gotten used to it by now. People always talk shit about me and I just completely ignore them. Most of the time it's totally untrue anyways. Liek for instance there's like a few guys at my school that's convinced I'm gay When I walked by where they were sitting the other day as soon as they thought I couldn't hear them one said "Yep, he's definately gotten it up the ass" I laughed my ass off at how dumb they are.

tough guy
haha
sorry, I'm kind of... overdose on sugar now

I'm a GIRL!
I dont care. I have high self esteem and the way i look at it is if they dont like me, it's their loss.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Kumanji
Play "big man" games all you like, but Old RG is right.

I think both RG and Jackal have valid points...

people making up lies/BS about you shouldn't bother you much if you are confident in yourself, if you are confident in your self image, other people will notice that and they won't buy into other people BS...

RG is right in that I think hearing this stuff is gonna bother everyone, sure it will, what matters though is do you shirk it off and carry on about your day or do you dwell on it and let your desire to appeal to others control you..

I don't think those saying it doesn't bother them are being "internet tough guys" or anything.. only those who say they will beat someone's ass, etc. would I classify in that group.
Let them. Who gives a crap? I don't. Everyone who knows me should see it's not true and those who don't know me can be persuaded to stop listening to those little maggots of slander. I do care what people think me if I know they might think of me as a bad person. Neutral or good is fine with me.

Besides. I don't jump out of my skin to impress people anyway. I act like I am and whatever opinion people form out of me is their own decision. Those who start liking me, I continue communicating to.and those who start to dislike me - I simply won't bother them with my presence.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by SurfinWithSatch
+1

If someone says they think I'm a twat majority of the time I think they are aswell, so no big deal. However when someone tries to, as I like to say "f*ck me over" I'm never amused. Recently some bitch in my work said to my boss that I had insulted her and that I was screwing up her work trying to make her look bad when I did/was doing no such thing. Then I got called into the office and got a bollocking from my boss even though I insisted she made it all up.........bloody cow I got a verbal warning and am facing disciplinary action because of the bitch making crap up about me.
That my friends I think you can all agree is worthy of dislike.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that really bothers me and that I will act upon
Page 1 of 2