So, guys my springbreak this year is going to be completely dedicated to a job... the problem is I don't know where.. I was considering a really cool library we have here in Mexico... Libeko, which is like a cafeteria-library, and you are allowed to be completely free there (If you have liberty spikes, its ok unless you stick them into someone's eye) and I really like that place, but I'm underage, so they won't let me.. so I need some new places to consider, (no food or offices please,) it would really help..

Thanks

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Perhaps a video rental store? Those always seem like pretty chill places to work if you're looking for something like that.
Try Assassin
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Steve The Plank
Chief Testicle Licker?

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ermm.. thanks?

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Steve The Plank
Chief Testicle Licker?

hahahaha u win 10 internets
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Perhaps a video rental store? Those always seem like pretty chill places to work if you're looking for something like that.

thanks

I'm a GIRL!