How is everyone doin? I was just wondering if sum1 wud b so kind as 2 maybe elaborate on Tabs for me. For instance this one song i got a tab 2 (Stupid Boy) its got xs and 2pOs and i am so lost. Thanx 2 any1 that can explain that 2 me.
1. learn to type normal
2. tabs forum

changes are I take 2. back if you do something about nr. 1
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
X's are mutes. hold your fingers over the strings with your left hand and pick normally with your right. 2p0 means a 2nd fret pull off to an open string. hold your finger on the 2nd fret, pluck the string, and release the 2nd fret so you can hear the open note.
X's are mutes so lightly cover the strings with your fretting hand and strum to get a muted sound.

I'm assuming you mean 2p0. Which is when you hit 2 then take your finger off that fret so it moves to the sound of an open strum.
D:
Signature.
You should learn two things:

How to type and how to use this amazing website called google!

Try it out for free here:

www.google.com
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Why im fine, thank you.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
I'm actually having a pretty ****ty day.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
try the n00b forum or tab forum...
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i couldn't read anything after "how is everyone doin?" so... i'm fine

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.