They're great musically, but I cannot stand their live tone. It makes my ears want to vomit.
They're singer is also good (for thrash/death, at least)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
kinda agree with the singer, not a huge fan of his voice, but im sure he will improve, either way i think theyre pretty good
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
i love warbringer, very good for their age. They are getting a lot of exposure on several tours which is good. Their gonna be huge
Look to the thrash thread, there's been quite a discussion about them. I enjoy them, they're not special, but there's nothing repulsive about them. They add nicely to the new thrash revival - bulking up the newer bands.

If you want new thrash listen to Evile and Municipal Waste.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Look to the thrash thread, there's been quite a discussion about them. I enjoy them, they're not special, but there's nothing repulsive about them. They add nicely to the new thrash revival - bulking up the newer bands.

If you want new thrash listen to Evile and Municipal Waste.

well do sir, thank you
-Mike Tyson
they're decent, but i didnt find them too much to get excited about.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I heard about these guys in Decibel, but have yet to check them out (I would now, but I'm too busy listening to Rosetta. ).

I've heard they're good, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
these dudes are rip off-thrash....so I'm not a huge fan. Don;t get me wrong, they are a talented band but its the same stuff recycled
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
these dudes are rip off-thrash....so I'm not a huge fan. Don;t get me wrong, they are a talented band but its the same stuff recycled

Well i mean what do u want? isnt by ur defination every thrash metal since its birth just a rip off then because they are all thrash? i mean of course technically its the same recycled stuff, im not insulting im asking what do u want different from a thrash metal band?
-Mike Tyson
Yeah, you usually only listen to thrash for brutality (well, that and death metal for brutality...but some people find DM over-the-top). Thrash was never conceived to be technical or progressive, or innovative (minus, 1981-1987, and bands like Watchtower and Heathen).

Thrash is thrash. Heavy, fast, agressive, and first and fore-most.

IN YOUR FACE.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Yeah, don't like the singer - reminds me of the amateur singers you find in local bands (metalcore/thrash ones - even a couple of punkish ones).

Good instrumentally too, but nothing exceptional.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
At least their new album has a classic thrash cover.

Quote by eggsandham2
Looking forward to seeing them when they role through my town with OVERKILL. Gonna be a good ol' fashion neck snapping, pit lurking, thrashfest yes, sir.
Quote by Slaytanic1993
At least their new album has a classic thrash cover.

Wait whod they cover (i have not gotten the cd yet only saw their myspace) by the way you made good points on thrash metal its the intelligent alternative to hardcore i feel like, all the brutality with guitar skill more or less
-Mike Tyson
The cover on the myspace page. With the tank with skulls and cheesy artwork. Very early 80's

Quote by eggsandham2
I saw them open for Exodus, and they were great. They definitely won over the crowd.

I think the singer sounds a lot better live than he does on the record, and they played great even though they had a shortened set. I bought their CD after the show, it's pretty good. Nothing revolutionary, but a good listen every once in a while.
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
Well i mean what do u want? isnt by ur defination every thrash metal since its birth just a rip off then because they are all thrash? i mean of course technically its the same recycled stuff, im not insulting im asking what do u want different from a thrash metal band?

Ill tell you what I would want !

Not the typical, skull and bones, with blood theme, lets sound like slayer and sepultura only move two frets over mentality.

Its kind of like trivium trying to be like Metallica or Evile and Demiricous trying to sound like Slayer. Make your brand of the genre.

Look at melo-death: you have bands like Black Dahlia Murder, Quo Vadis, In Flames , and Dark Tranquility all with new albums out or coming out within the recent stream of time.

You can't confuse the three. Now take Evile, Warbringer, Demiricous, they all blend into one generic BS semi mainstream ****storm off recycled technical nothing

Now I am aware you can do that with any three bands in a genre and just say look, but warbringer brings nothing new to a table, and anyone with a set of ears can atleast understand where this is coming from. Fan or not a fan of the band. Put on a random semi mainstream thrash record on: Exodus, Sodom, etc. and go listen to some of the band I just bitched about, you can literally hear lines of crap being stolen.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Slaytanic1993
The cover on the myspace page. With the tank with skulls and cheesy artwork. Very early 80's

OHH I THOUGHT U MEANT THEY COVERED A CLASSIC 80S THRASH SONG! oops haha
-Mike Tyson