As far as I can tell, it's a synthetic scale, meaning that it is not a widely known scale like Major or Minor, or even Lydian Augmented, but rather someone made up.

In context, however, I may be able to classify it better.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with synthetic scales, they can be cool, but I don't know if that thing has a defined name or standard usage.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
As far as I can tell, it's a synthetic scale, meaning that it is not a widely known scale like Major or Minor, or even Lydian Augmented, but rather someone made up.

In context, however, I may be able to classify it better.

there isn't any context that I'm using it in, none of the notes are accidentals (obviously), I was just fooling with my guitar, and I got this weird scale.
Write some stuff and give it context. It may be that you find yourself using some of the notes more than others, making it imply a scale with some added chromatic tones.
dunno if this is of any use, I don't really know what I'm saying right now but
I ran it through guitar pro, and it finds a D Whole-Half scale.
The D Whole-Half would be D E F G G# A# B C#
Now obviously the intervalls are 1-1/2-1-1/2-...
But I don't know anything more about this kind of scale. Any explination by anybody???
^RainDog wrote a nice article some years ago about that scale. Search for it in the archives.

However, the F G# interval means that it violates the WH format. Additionally, was that C# note every written, even if incorrectly, as C?
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Write some stuff and give it context. It may be that you find yourself using some of the notes more than others, making it imply a scale with some added chromatic tones.

I'll try using it over some chords, eventually, I just wanted to see if anyone knew the name of it.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^RainDog wrote a nice article some years ago about that scale. Search for it in the archives.

However, the F G# interval means that it violates the WH format. Additionally, was that C# note every written, even if incorrectly, as C?

nope, C#
Quote by bigtimber112
?

D E F G# A# B C#

I have no idea, the intervals don't make sense to me.

D Whole Diminished

???
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Whatever it is, it's one of the few scales that isn't in the Guitar Grimoire ¬_¬.