Basically I'm learning to read my bass clef a bit better, I can read it fine, but it's just the reading and playing together that needs work, so what I'm doing is taking songs with simple bass lines then removing the tab on guitar pro

So can anyone please recommend any songs with simple bass lines to help me on my way, atm I can only not get lost on things like Another One Bites The Dust and Boris The Spider

Cheers
Money
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by chocolateman900
Basically I'm learning to read my bass clef a bit better, I can read it fine, but it's just the reading and playing together that needs work, so what I'm doing is taking songs with simple bass lines then removing the tab on guitar pro

So can anyone please recommend any songs with simple bass lines to help me on my way, atm I can only not get lost on things like Another One Bites The Dust and Boris The Spider

Cheers

Any Jack Johnson stuff, especially off his new one, Sleep Through The Static. Also, Linkin Park and stuff like that.
Quote by -=Croatoan=-
Perfect

+1
Click sig
Edit:SMB beat me
Last edited by matt-attack at Mar 11, 2008,